Facebook's Expiring Friend Requests

Paavni Sethi

Recruit
As a female I know how many friend requests I get per day. Facebook has finally come up with a feature that will automatically delete those friend requests and make my head a bit lighter. Although it might backfire for someone who isn't that active on facebook, but I guess your real friends can always call you up and chide you for not responding to their requests right? Anyway, I think this feature will be some improvement. Which other feature do you think should facebook improve?

As a female I know how many friend requests I get per day. Facebook has finally come up with a feature that will automatically delete those friend requests and make my head a bit lighter. Although it might backfire for someone who isn't that active on facebook, but I guess your real friends can always call you up and chide you for not responding to their requests right? Anyway, I think this feature will be some improvement. Which other feature do you think should facebook improve?
facebook should come up with a feature which doesnt let it make people's data available for selling to advertisers. I think that'll be a good feature

They need to bring a feature where you can press a button and completely bring down facebook across the world.
If thats not feasible, im willing to settle for a button that lets me slap Suckerberg every time I press it.

I wonder if this is user really has to do something with TE or just spam and spam ?
Non-sensible questions.. disgusing as a female !

Be-Aware TE !

I agree with you completely. @Paavni Sethi is just a spamming troll. You on the other hand, are full of insight and information and profound wisdom just overflows from every post you make. I wish they had an award on TE for the most helpful and intelligent user, you would definitely get it. Please sign me up for your fan club.

Lol this dude actually liked my post... :rolleyes:[DOUBLEPOST=1522525551][/DOUBLEPOST]Dunno if anyone else missed it too, but my ENTIRE post was sarcastic, including my criticism of @Paavni Sethi. I mean how does it matter if it's a male or female user, as long as their posts have some sort of meaning. Quite unlike the crap a particular someone is littering all over TE. I mean, just look at this post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back