Storage Solutions External connector solution for various types of HDD

Futureized

Skilled
I have many people keep visiting me to transfer movies/games to them (i have a fast internet connection and download for them).
They get there HDD and I have to everytime shutdown, open case and do all dirty work.

Are there some external cable connectors which can ease my work ?
Multiple cable connectors which can connect internal HDD to my system via USB possibly, so I dont have to open the case everytime.

Or some good solution if anyone can suggest.
HDD like sata, ssd etc.

I got this from Amazon. Works well. Only con is the hdd gets hot after some time.

QuantumZERO QZ-HD01 USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Dock Docking Station for 2.5"/3.5" SATA I, II, III HDD/SSD/Hybrid drives up to 6TB, Supports UASP https://www.amazon.in/dp/B011RFMOAK/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_53G.yb1X5EP0D

Get this or some other USB 3 HDD dock. Max transfer speeds would be around 60-100 Mbps.

+1 to a docking station. This is a better option that getting a connector. Additionally, you can use SATA, which *is* faster than USB3.

Friend you need HDD enclosure..
Search on Amazon, Flipkart..
If you want to use for only computer HDD then buying locally, you will get good product at ₹500-₹800.

I have something like this from ASUS/Gigabyte, I no longer use it, if you are in Mumbai you can have it, also it few years old, so you will have to check it
pci_ext_sata.jpg

That looks like a pair of regular Sata data connectors (not eSata), but with one molex power? wtf

And sata is generally hot-swappable, if you turn off write caching right?

Back