Extension board

rajil.s

Adept
I have built up a nest of Anchor extension boards to provide power to all the computer and AV equipment. Can somebody recommend an extension board which has a large number of sockets say 15-20, so i can replace it with one of these?

Why dont you call an electrician and get a proper electric wall board made. No extension board will be able to take that much load. You need a mains line or atleast a main line that comes into the electric board. Simple thing to do would be to change the current electric board into one with more sockets. and have 6 socket extension board attached to that if you cant get all 20 sockets in the wall.

I have built up a nest of Anchor extension boards to provide power to all the computer and AV equipment. Can somebody recommend an extension board which has a large number of sockets say 15-20, so i can replace it with one of these?
firerisk using extension board with 15~20 sockets unless you're using an costly quality one, which will be more costly anyway than just getting an electric wall board made

Back