FS: Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB /Trade For AM3+M.B / Ram's

Status
Not open for further replies.

djvirus

Disciple
EVGA GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB for sale. Comes with 1*6pin cable (you will need an aditional, which should be present in your smps) with a booklet, Sli ready. Can't seem to find the c.d. Lifetime Warranty is in U.S only, if you can ship it. No issues faced with the card till date. Never overclocked it, which it can be, however its already factory overclocked and can still game at medium settings

More info here : http://www.evga.com/Products/Specs/GPU.aspx?pn=4A716CF9-B2DC-4965-B91F-8863B989C906

Please use the pm route to quote your price and please quote a reasonable price. Shipping would be Rs 200 flat. Would prefer local buyers first.

IMG_20160509_230612.jpg

Last edited:
How long does lifetime warranty cover for graphic cards? I've never heard of lifetime warranty being offered on graphic cards

How long does lifetime warranty cover for graphic cards? I've never heard of lifetime warranty being offered on graphic cards
You gotta ask EVGA that. i was surprised as well with that quote. I believe the only reason is the quality of it. I never seen any gpu with such high capacitors quality, copper pipes... etc with good venting system. but i guess there's always a fine line and a catch to it[DOUBLEPOST=1462901033][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rules bro!

please quote the price

I can't really think on a number. Im not too sure of the 2ndhand market price for this card. Hence negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back