Budget 41-50k Everyday laptop with good display and keyboard

WolVish85

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I am in need of a desktop replacement Laptop. I have been reading reviews/forums, but I couldn't find a laptop within my requirements. Kindly help me out.
  • What's your Budget?
40K to 50K, can stretch a bit
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
Web surfing/ Movies/ Office apps/ Casual Gaming (CS GO, Max Payne, NFS etc)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have?
Screen size should be 14-15.6 inches, I don't need ultra-portables as upgrading/repairing them are a pain
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?
HP preferred with B&O speakers, Dell/Lenovo also preferred
  • Any other considerations?
Build quality should be good (should last for 4 years at least);
i5 preferred coupled w/ good GPU (I currently own AMD A6 llano laptop and YES AMD still runs hot)
Keyboard has to be good;
Display should be Full HD, preferebly matte/IPS;
Battery life is not a major concern (3-4 hours would suffice)
2 USB 3.0 ports must be there

I am seeing more and more laptops with i5 and i7 coupled with entry level GPUs like R5 M330 and 820M/920M, I don't know why. I had this model finalized, but build quality seems to be a problem.

Any input would be appreciated guys..

Thanks. I read somewhere that IPS panels are better, but costly. HP has some Ab219 or Ab205 models which have IPS panels. Lenovo also has some IPS panel models. Are they good?

I would like to suggest the following laptops which are the best for daily use and also in your budget.
1. HP 15ac028tx
2. HP 15ac152tx
3. Dell Inspiron 5558
4. HP 15ac178tx
5. HP 15ac052tx
6. HP 15ab220tx
7. HP 15ac126tx
8. Lenovo G50-80
9. Dell Inspiron 5548
10. HP 15ac119tx

You can check for these laptops for more details if you find them suitable for your needs. :) :)

Still a bit confused because I've been searching for IPS displays now. Seems like official HP site itself is misleading with wrong info. Showroom has only a few models on display. :(

Hey you wanna go for HP or you are ok with some other brand like Lenovo, Dell, Asus etc.
Even Asus has laptops according to your requirements. Here are some laptops around 30k - 50k of Asus brands, check it here: http://hi2buy.com/Computers-&-Acces...er= |Brand=Asus|PriceRange=29565-50624&sort=H

You can find more details of the laptops listed here if you think they are according to your requirements. I have suggested only considering your budget. :) :)

Back