ErgoDox Keyboard

Mohit Garg

Recruit
Just finished building my ErgoDox keyboard. This is a split ergonomic mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches with 80g springs.

Covers on:
20130826_235820.JPG

20130826_235905.JPG

Covers off:
20130827_000008.JPG

20130827_000142.JPG

Side profile:
20130827_000632.JPG

Holy smokes @Mohit Garg ! Bows with respect. If I am not wrong the parts themselves cost a bomb and the assembly is not for the faint-hearted. Not to mention the controller config. It's totally worth it though.
:bows with respect:
More details around how you went about acquiring the parts would make for an interesting read.

Nothing really cost a bomb, as a whole it cost 7k excluding the keycaps. I do have a log somewhere, not sure about the rules of TE, can I share the link to the other site, if it isn't a tech site?

I don't miss the backlit on the BWU
This is certainly more comfortable both for my fingers and my wrist.
I think I'll be able to get better speeds and maybe even more accuracy on this as opposed to the standard staggered layout.

No. The CODE is genuinely overpriced in my opinion and I don't see myself going back to a staggered layout soon, except on my laptop.

I will be working on a new TKL/60% sized board for those that use my PC and just can't type at all on the ErgoDox.

Back