Edifier C3 Amp won't turn on. Solutions?

Nolasco

Disciple
I have an Edifier C3 2.1 system which has been working fine for the last 5 years. Even used it last night however when I tried switching it on today, nothing happens. Tried with a different power cord too but to no avail. Seems there's something wrong with the power delivery.

Any recommendations of where I could get it checked and repaired? I'm based in Mazagaon, Mumbai.

Yes was considering doing that. For the time being, asked this guy I know who repairs all this electronic stuff whos close by to come have a look at it.
Will see what he says. Any particular shop in Lamington road that you have tried in the past for such repairs?

no, haven't tried any in grant road. i used to go to a local electrician who had knowledge in such stuff. unfortunately he closed shop a few years back saying it was not profitable anymore.

Connected it this evening and there was some burning smell and smoke coming out of the amplifier! Don't know what happened but might probably be worse this time around. Back to square one. :(

Back