Video DTH Guide with Indian perspective

bah 4:3 sucks..

the Slingbox I would have to get from the States... I dont know about the availability here but Im gonna check for compatibility and if it works im thinking at ~$200 it might be worth it.

phoenix007 said:
Any way does here has any idea how to get fox news and other channels on tata sky??

sorry checking this thread after a long while...you cannot add channels yourself on tata sky...you will get them when they are added by tata sky people

One important info for all who are planning to go for Tata Sky. Tata sky has 2 options for set top boxes (Thomson and Humax). Make sure you get the humax ones as thomson ones are having some freezing issues.

i heard that there are some cards available in palika which allow adult channels as well as free broadband once used with tata sky..
has anyone tried anything like broadband on any DTH service by any mod or hack or chip..

That might be possible but for that u need big dish the old types u have seen along with access card

some_cap said:
i heard that there are some cards available in palika which allow adult channels as well as free broadband once used with tata sky..
has anyone tried anything like broadband on any DTH service by any mod or hack or chip..

This seems to be the only sticky thread in this category.

For People who were asking about World Cup in HD. Just had a chat with Airtel and it is too costly.

165Rs for the whole world cup. Channel no is 223.

Still doubt the quality though. Only a few were able to watch the opening cermony.

Updates? Tata Sky added Sony HD some weeks back. 212 channel.

Need more sports channels and HBO, Movies Now etc in HD, even if they show average movies. Game of Thrones on HBO.

Back