Dropped a Year, Help

Altair

Skilled
Guys i am a dropper.(Btech) Giving my IIT's AIEEE's this time again.

Colleges or forms that i have filled up, have a few question regarding them.

IIT

AIEEE

VIT

IIST

Manipal

BITS

Indraprastha University

NIFT------[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I CLEARED MY NIFT EXAM. RANK: 666.
<
[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font]

- If i get a rank in IIT then till what rank is it worth going into IIT. My real name is 'Akshat Bhardwaj' so any reserve category thing is way out of question.

- Which of these are worth going to if i don't get into IIT or get a good rank in AIEEE.

- VIT and IIST is out now. I dunno why i applied for them i don't wanna go there 'south'. I am a north guy but still wanna ask are they worth shifting from north to south?

- About NIFT now, The exam was on Feb 12th.It went Very well. Was only drawing and general ability test. I might get into it, result this week(end of march). So will post about it.

So is NIFT good? I have interest in drawing and stuff but confused about it. I only gave it because friends told me to, they said you have a creative mind you'll clear it etc etc.

- What about Manipal and Indraprastha?

- I am from chandigarh and my hometown is jaipur. I need a List of good colleges only between these two cities. Also let me know some good colleges that i can prefer in DELHI if i get a good rank in AIEEE or if they have individual forms, i will fill it up

Thanks

You should have filled form of IP also. It had 2 good colleges in my time(5 years back)

Since its been 5 years I don't know If procedure for admission has changed. There are various other good colleges like Thapar.

Also don't forget to register for haryana state counselling. Some good colleges like YMCA come under it. After that there are some other good private colleges as well.

You should have filled form of IP also. It had 2 good colleges in my time(5 years back)

Since its been 5 years I don't know If procedure for admission has changed. There are various other good colleges like Thapar.

Also don't forget to register for haryana state counselling. Some good colleges like YMCA come under it. After that there are some other good private colleges as well.

he has mentioned in his list [font=arial, sans-serif]Indraprastha University[/font]

Any Idea about NIFT? Anybody?

One of my drawings, I'll post more if anyone wants to see that i am liable for NIFT or not?

Question is are you interested in Fashion Technology ? Just that you can draw well doesn't mean you should go for it, rather you should choose it if you like to do it for the rest of your life.

And afaik, NIFT chicks are OMG hot
<

- If i get a rank in IIT then till what rank is it worth going into IIT. My real name is 'Akshat Bhardwaj' so any reserve category thing is way out of question.

Is stream more valuable to you or college?

- Which of these are worth going to if i don't get into IIT or get a good rank in AIEEE.

- VIT and IIST is out now. I dunno why i applied for them i don't wanna go there 'south'. I am a north guy but still wanna ask are they worth shifting from north to south?

If VIT is out, then so is Manipal.

It IS worth shifting from North to south for VIT and Manipal though, depending on what other choices you have and which branch you are planning to get into

- What about Manipal and Indraprastha?

Manipal: Good enough. EXPENSIVE, but you'll end up placed in a decent company if you're even moderately resistant to peer pressure(attleast if you take CSE/IT) (expect to spend 14-18 lakhs including everything depending on the type of hostel you take)

Thanks

^^ it happens.. normally when we are tense, stressed and hopeless..

#[member='Altair'], just let the results come and then decide about colleges.. in the meanwhile, fill every form you come across if you think that that particular college/univ is good..

also, if you're having even the slightest interest in nift, etc, don't stop and right away apply for that.. you wanna do law, fill the form bro..

leave no stone unturned.. and when the results are out, you can open another thread here, if you've got any doubts, people will help..

Question is are you interested in Fashion Technology ? Just that you can draw well doesn't mean you should go for it, rather you should choose it if you like to do it for the rest of your life.

<

Ya i am kind of. I love drawing whenever i am tensed i draw. I drew a huge poster of Goku coming towards me with a punch for my friend it took me more than 10 hours and i was so relaxed. I was doing it for free, though he gave me a treat and lol man i'm rather concerned for my career right now chicks and stuff can wait but its tempting.
<

Man..i so regret not filling up its form i forgot about it. Although whenever is the next NATA i am filling up for it. NID is something i wont now do maybe.

Yup mate college is more important, I am a very flexible guy when it comes to life and i can do any stream which has some future. I just want to go to a good college.

you're applying for NIFT and IIT?

Boy even after a year of dropping you are confused.

Have you decided what you want to do?

Yar its too much of a pressure for me mate. You are in college, 90% of my friends told me not to drop and now i know if i dont get into a good college i'll be feeling a bit ashamed. Atleast if i go into a good college i'll be like drop did had some good side. IIT is some thing i'm not sure about anyways the exams next 2 weeks will know it then.

^^ it happens.. normally when we are tense, stressed and hopeless..

#[member='Altair'], just let the results come and then decide about colleges.. in the meanwhile, fill every form you come across if you think that that particular college/univ is good..

also, if you're having even the slightest interest in nift, etc, don't stop and right away apply for that.. you wanna do law, fill the form bro..

leave no stone unturned.. and when the results are out, you can open another thread here, if you've got any doubts, people will help..

Thanks for understanding mate. Okay yeah i'll post up every college i got into then i'll decide. BTW Nift's result is this week.
<
*finger crossed*

Also i have filled up Architecture exam also for Aieee. will be giving it. I know that i will clear it but still confused. Man its like soo much pressure.
<

<

Absolutely man. I have a friend who is from NIFT gujarat and her friends OMG.

he has mentioned in his list [font=arial, sans-serif]Indraprastha University[/font]

Sorry for being rude but are you contributing to this thread by posting this? OP also would have noticed that he has already applied in IP

@OP so you are basically aware of all the good colleges. My best wishes may you get something like IIT or NIT. But even if you don't, don't break your heart. There are various other really good private colleges in NCR and I can guide you for that as I have myself studied in NCR Pm me for that.

When we are just on the verge of getting admission we think that if we don't get into good college our life ends here but that's not the case.

There are a hell lot other things beside the nametag of a college which will help you to fulfill your dreams in life

Actually i still have to give a Situation Test If that gets cleared then you are most welcomed@ chandigarh for a treat. Plus IIT and AIEEE is still there.

Back