DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

Thanks for the info.

All this Dota2 talk makes me sad
<
Why u no give me key?

u=you

try the steam survey and also join up the giveaway and hopefully u will get a key soon enough
<

Any of you guys watch the live streaming matches with pro players like Dendi, Synderen etc?

you can always search for them by name in the "watch" section

No, do you know their Steam id's? It would be great if we could "follow" their matches, like Twitter.

Same as above
<

Guys Add me joel.monty,can i add some of you guys too,and i get large delays while playing which is the best server??

cant find you on steam, add me

id is same as te id
<

I usually watch the dota cinema channel on youtube. First gotta get a hang of the game the items an all.

How do i get the xp to level up o_O

As for me i havent selected any server, steam randomly puts me on one.

you cant level up since its the beta. leveling and achievements will only be unlocked once the game goes retail
<

to choose the server, select regions. i have seen the besides the us servers, all others can be played on with no lag

ps-i have an mtnl connection and i stay in mumbai

Or you can also use streamdota2.com to watch live streams. Most of the popular matches also show up under Watch inside the Dota 2 client if you know the timings (they come with a 2 minute delay)

I have a DOTA 2 gift to give to anyone.

Post HERE (Don't PM me) and i'll give the first guy the key
<

Post your email on this thread with the spoiler tag, don't PM me.

A bit too late on the free key
<

Finding is so hard to get a proper match. Most games has a leaver. Especially bot games. And bots own hard
<

Dota 2 has started to get to me
<
The level of noobism is too much.

That and so many leavers. Start a game feed and leave. Gives not much hope in this game
<

Played 3-4 games yesterday... except for the UI and graphics, it is the same game indeed... and for now, I kind of miss the old graphics... dont recognize the heroes on the map and the minimap etc ... so a little learning curve there...

But the game was very seamless, joining, connecting, playing... sure leavers sometimes, but that is to be expected on average...
#[member='Aman27deep'] ... thanks for a good weekend
<

I tried out Dota 2 , graphics are nice and all but little bland overall. Dont like the hero voices in this dont like how big fights look dont like a lot of things while playing it. IMO screw dota 2 im going back to HON.

Back