DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

The game is that addictive and that awesome. That is why people are so desperate.
<

Hey congrats ...

Do post ur preview comments. And how the ping is for u.

Can u gimme an invite ... my steam id is caldaster

I tried hon, but found it pretty hard to expertize on it coz its so freaking hard to actually buy a hero. Even the cheapest one is so costly compared to what u earn each match. Loved how it was far more easier on lol. Plus hon still uses such outdated graphics.

Yea i got a legacy account, scene is you have to buy 10 heroes pack with real money i guess and then go for it. If you used to play a lot of dota hon will be easy , i never played dota so it was a real steep learning curve but i have lots of friends who play so ive seen a lot of games played and gave it a real go the last few days and now seem to be out of the total noob retard feeder catagory atleast
<

Graphics are pretty sweet, this sorta game cant have crysis level graphics it needs to be totally playable even on a el cheapo rig and it is. Though i wish dota 2 has ultra settings with crysis level uber graphics as well as mid setting for gaming laptops and such.

ya hon was fun while it lasted. Played lol for a long time, so the learning curve was not that bad. Except for enemy champions ofc. Deny was a bit tricky, but soon got the hang of it. Loved the tree guy, he was so awesome, esp coz his ulti hit like for truckloads.

still waiting for invite.. I tried HoN.. dint like it much.. hard to find items etc and there is no offline mode where i can see through all stuff before playing.. i'd say dota is way better.. might give LoL a try maybe

Lol is pretty fun. For a newbie u will prefer lol over dota or hon.

Fyi, got my invite today too.

#jc36lect3r add me to friends we'll try duo steam id: caldaster

Back