Do you like the new Google logo?

Do you like the new Google logo?

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
Nope.

Google's trying very hard to appear friendly. I don't like that.

Also, I hate omnipresent flat design trend.

The tiny 'G' icon on the browser tabs look like Google is celebrating India's Independence Day. The yellow is barely visible, & it looks orange & green on white background like the tricolor.

The tiny 'G' icon on the browser tabs look like Google is celebrating India's Independence Day. The yellow is barely visible, & it looks orange & green on white background like the tricolor.
Google's new ceo is an Indian you know. Who knows if he had intentionally did it.:p

Its not the matter of likes and dislikes ...its just the matter of publicity and marketing ...be the logo a bad one or good one ...people starts a converstation ...eventually all goes in favour of Google ....

Don't care for either the new logo or the favicon. Has a cartoony vibe. The earlier one already had a candy crush feel to it. & now they've pushed it further into kiddy territory.

But I'm sure each one of us will get used to it... eventually.

Its not the matter of likes and dislikes ...its just the matter of publicity and marketing ...be the logo a bad one or good one ...people starts a converstation ...eventually all goes in favour of Google ....
I seriously don't think Google needs publicity. Any person who has even 0.0001% of knowledge about internet or even have heard about internet, knows what Google is and what they do.

Back