DO: KMD: USA Online Stores at your Doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! this is now really going to be hard for me to stop from upgraditis fever :( , folks....

I'll PM the list shortly kmd........

Hello KMD, I came to these forums jus for u!....been looking for friends coming down from US for the past few months....with this service....dont think they would be necessary!

PSU's
Newegg.com - Thermaltake W0106RU Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version 700W Power Supply 100 - 240 V CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified - Power Supplies

Newegg.com - OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI ATX12V 700W Power Supply 100 - 240 V - Power Supplies

CPU

Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 Kentsfield 2.66GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor - CPUs / Processors
this one comes with free shipping and a free game, pls let me know if you will get that too.

Q9450- couldnt find this one anywer, but pls give me a quote if possible!

Vid Card

Customer Reviews Of EVGA 512-P3-N871-AR GeForce 9800 GTX(G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
For this product they have a 90 dat step up program, will you be able to provide that service too??

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100221SR Radeon HD 3870 X2 1GB (512MB x 2) 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Once again great service dude..awatin ur reply...thanks in advance!

Switch said:
Also it would not be wise to put the quoted prices here without his contsent... He said he will PM the interested buyer a price and he is doing that for a reasone... Infact i would also advise others not to quote any price from anywhere in this thread even if it is remotely related... I myself did the same mistake few minutes ago and then edited it out... Lets just put the put the links here...

Though everybody is welcome to point out a real good deal going on a particuler websotre cause it wont hurt anybody in anyway...
Mod sir,
Can you enlighten us why its not wise to post the quotes others received from the dealers?? wont it help others to decide on the products? also it will save lot of time for the dealer from giving same quote to different people isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back