Dell Inspiron chip level service - out of warranty laptop

sun244

Disciple
Friends,

I have following Dell laptop

DELL i5558-2147BLK Windows 10 Laptop Intel Core i3-5015U Processor 2.1GHz 15.6" 6GB 1TB HD Windows 10 home 64Bit

The laptop has everything on one board and no display is coming on durong power on. Even with external display the laptop is not giving any display.

Dell official support is recommending swapping entire board and it will cost 15000. Can one of you please recommend component level repair shop in Bangalore? Also, is it possible to sell the laptop for other parts to be used as spare?

Thanks
Sun

The best place for chip level repair will be a TE members's laptop service centre, here is the address and the details, tell him Rohit from TE sent you:

Ace Technologies
#21, Ramachandra Arcade, 1st Floor, 1st Cross,
MSRE college road, Mathikere, Above ICICI bank, Bangalore
Phone: 9986055192 / 8553000302

They now also have a facility near Whitefield, so call them up and ask the address if you are in that area.

Thanks. I will call them.[DOUBLEPOST=1502642710][/DOUBLEPOST]
First floor in which building?
Hi, Sorry forgot the name. You can find something like - Dell authorized service center in the next building of BIOS technologies . Bios Technologies will also do but i prefer the other one.

good thread. If someone can recommend chip level laptop repair in Pune, please do share details. I have old acer laptop which couple of friends have dell and hp laptops to fix.

Back