Budget 10-15K Decent Android experience with VoLTE and preferrably ViLTE

My MOTO G3 is on it's last legs. Voice output is terrible and sometimes connecting is also impossible.

1. Budget?

A: INR 10k-15k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: 5" and above, IPS LCD preferably something with IPX7 certification

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android Nougat

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G with VoLTE. ViLTE will be an added advantage

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference. Should have good service network

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, mails and internet

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual Sim

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup, microSD card slot if internal storage < 32GB

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: I liked the looks of Xiamoi phones the problem I find is the dual nature of 2nd sim slot ie sim + microsd/sim slots.

How did you get the Q6 for that price?? When exactly? Exchange offer?

For Jio try the usual tricks. Set data to that sim. I think it's somewhere in the Jio thread.

I had posted a detailed guide on the gsmarena redmi 3sprime opinions, but i can't find it now (anonymous). Also can't remember everything i did to make it work since it was almost a year ago.

Basically set default data sim to jio, set the apn as jionet, toggle flight mode a few times etc.

I had posted a detailed guide on the gsmarena redmi 3sprime opinions, but i can't find it now (anonymous). Also can't remember everything i did to make it work since it was almost a year ago.
my unfortunate. Even talked to lg customer care , std ans: our executive from mobile section shall contact u:banghead:.
Basically set default data sim to jio, set the apn as jionet, toggle flight mode a few times etc.
let m try. Thanks.

Any other members if uses/know how to set both sim on volte network, for LG q6.

Wait hang on, are you asking about both Sims or not even one sim working?

Coz dunno about the q6, but in my phone only one slot can be set to 4g, the other then becomes 2g, not even 3g.

Got Q6 @Rs.6200/- Thanks to Amazon lightening deal:).

But no network found when inserted my two Jio card in both the sim slot:(. Checked other ways also by inerchanging both the card. One slot support full volte service but while second one shows no network and sometime "emergency calls" only. Pl note I haven't downloaded Jio voice yet with knowing that Q6 supports volte network on both sim.

What's exactly issue?

Are you sure the phone supports dual 4G active on both SIMs?

Afaik as of now there are no models in India which supports dual 4G active on both the slots for Jio4g.

In simple words 2 JIO will not work, But 1 Jio and airtel/Idea/Vodafone will work but the Data should be active on Jio sim to make it work, If data is selected on any other network Jio sim will not work.

Wait hang on, are you asking about both Sims or not even one sim working?
asking for both sim working on 4G volte.
Are you sure the phone supports dual 4G active on both SIMs?
checked specs on LG web as well Amazon that dual sim supports 4g lte.

Infact, main reason bought this phone is to work my both Jio sim in dual mode.
Afaik as of now there are no models in India which supports dual 4G active on both the slots for Jio4g.

In simple words 2 JIO will not work, But 1 Jio and airtel/Idea/Vodafone will work but the Data should be active on Jio sim to make it work, If data is selected on any other network Jio sim will not work.
it's big news ... My bad , my prime concern (dual jio sim working) not meet here then...

Need to switch over other Jio sim to Airtel/Vodafone/others....

Now, new problem facing in Q6, it's doesn't search sound device jbl go speaker in Bluetooth mode.....

Manufacturer's claims can be slightly misleading. They say both Sims support 4g volte, which is true, they just didn't say both at the same time. A person who doesn't know the technical side could misinterpret this.

The reason they even mention this at all is because old phones would only support 4g on sim slot 1.

Your only option is to accept using the second non-jio sim in 2g mode, calls only - no data. Don't think even 3g would be supported but check anyway. Or if you have to use two jio Sims then get one more phone or jiofi.

Are other Bluetooth devices detecting?

Manufacturer's claims can be slightly misleading. They say both Sims support 4g volte, which is true, they just didn't say both at the same time. A person who doesn't know the technical side could misinterpret this.
Yes, I did.:banghead:
Your only option is to accept using the second non-jio sim in 2g mode, calls only - no data. Don't think even 3g would be supported but check anyway
4G GSMA won't support?!!!!!
Are other Bluetooth devices detecting?
yes, could paired with my old Moto g3. But not connected with JBL GO BT speaker!

As expected, this a device which supports Jio on both SIMs, but only one at a time. What you need is a Zenphone with dual LTE active slots, which will help with your issue.

Wow, TIL !

any idea which specific models or all zenphones?[DOUBLEPOST=1506504931][/DOUBLEPOST]
4G GSMA won't support?!!!!!

4G is LTE, 3G is wcdma and 2g is gsm. Not sure about the Q6, but in the Mi phones, if you set a sim slot to 4G, the other slot goes to 2G only with no data access possible.

Wow, TIL !

any idea which specific models or all zenphones?[DOUBLEPOST=1506504931][/DOUBLEPOST]

4G is LTE, 3G is wcdma and 2g is gsm. Not sure about the Q6, but in the Mi phones, if you set a sim slot to 4G, the other slot goes to 2G only with no data access possible.

I am not sure, but I know thy have dual active phones.

Something very weird with the redmi 4a. All the info i could find says the 4 has a compass but the A doesn't. But the 4A had the compass app and it would pop up the figure-8 calibration screen but never succeed in doing so. Then i'm not sure what happened, if it was before or after updating MIUI to the latest version but now calibration succeeded and the damn redmi 4a has a working compass !!! :D

Wow, TIL !

What you need is a Zenphone with dual LTE active slots, which will help with your issue.
Should be volte supported otherwise u need to call/text thru Jio voice app which is most difficult task I have been doing on my old Lenovo Vibe K5 plus and hence sold it out with replaced to Q6. ...... And see story is still on n on.....:p:eek::D

Any Moto/Samsung with dual LTE, of course under 10k.....

Should be volte supported otherwise u need to call/text thru Jio voice app which is most difficult task I have been doing on my old Lenovo Vibe K5 plus and hence sold it out with replaced to Q6. ...... And see story is still on n on.....:p:eek::D

Any Moto/Samsung with dual LTE, of course under 10k.....

To my knowledge, that Zenfone is dual SIM dual active, but I dont think both SIMs are LTE capable - VoLTE as well.

Secondly, you wont get Dual SIM dual VoLTE under 10k for sure.

We know of the issue with running dual LTE, hence did not opt for Jio for corporate, as many refused it, and went with Vodafone.[DOUBLEPOST=1506509263][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.fonearena.com/blog/224005/mediatek-dual-sim-dual-4g-volte-solution-announced.html

This may be good for dual VoLTE...

To my knowledge, that Zenfone is dual SIM dual active, but I dont think both SIMs are LTE capable - VoLTE as well.

Secondly, you wont get Dual SIM dual VoLTE under 10k for sure.

We know of the issue with running dual LTE, hence did not opt for Jio for corporate, as many refused it, and went with Vodafone.[DOUBLEPOST=1506509263][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.fonearena.com/blog/224005/mediatek-dual-sim-dual-4g-volte-solution-announced.html

This may be good for dual VoLTE...
Thanks. This clears my all doubts.
yes, could paired with my old Moto g3. But not connected with JBL GO BT speaker!
What about this ? Is there issue in BT in new Q6? Should I return ?

Back