Courier Service Feedback

But why u need to tell them what's inside the parcel. If they ask what's inside just tell them its a toy for a small kid. Had shipped almost everything with them and never had any problem.
Not me, my relatives did. It appears that they innocently answered truthfully when the post office staff asked them what it was. But yea i've lied to ship some items which they normally dont accept. And that's what i will tell them to do.
To clarify, the situation vary from branch to branch. I've shipped a video card in another branch office when the branch in my old residence campus speedpost rejected. But the question is why most of them don't.

Recent amazon order.. Courier service Gati.. For 17KM they took 13 days.. That too with 4 days delay and courier tracking at some point stated that - "Delay Delivery on customer request"..
I should have went personally and collected the package from the seller..

Urgent! Kolkata people please tell me a courier company which can send a mobile phone to Bhopal MP. A friend of mine accidentally out his phone in a bag which was Kolkata bound . the stranger is ready to ship it back but no courier company is accepting the item .

Overnite express/DTDC/Blue dart/Fedex/Aramex
You'll have to go to their offices (not to franchisee). Also you'll have show the contents to them.
Else you can try your luck with Speedpost. Most of the time they don't ask for the contents.
Urgent! Kolkata people please tell me a courier company which can send a mobile phone to Bhopal MP. A friend of mine accidentally out his phone in a bag which was Kolkata bound . the stranger is ready to ship it back but no courier company is accepting the item .

BlueDart finally came to pick up the package. But Amazon's rep. goofed up on their side. Sigh. Dunno when this will ever end.

How is Gati courier service? Reliable? Its the only courier charging a reasonable fee for some bigger items. They are charging around 600-700rs for shipping a pc cabinet. Rest including DTDC 1500+.
And has anyone heard of this? http://www.shreenandancourier.com/
one guy told me its reliable and cheap. Said its DHL franchise or something.

How is Gati courier service? Reliable? Its the only courier charging a reasonable fee for some bigger items. They are charging around 600-700rs for shipping a pc cabinet. Rest including DTDC 1500+.
And has anyone heard of this? http://www.shreenandancourier.com/
one guy told me its reliable and cheap. Said its DHL franchise or something.

Gati is slow, read from many posts where Amazon have shipped using Gati.

Can you please go check and ask them if they indeed are a DHL franchise? And also whether they deliver to pin 795001. They have no local branch here, not that i'm aware of.

Gati :mad::mad:

Capture.JPG

GATI is horrible. i ordered a Air cooler via amazon and it took 7-8 days (after reaching my city office they took 3 days to deliver it). Its not amazon fault as they clearly indicated that it may take upto 10 days, but waiting period is frustrating. their customer care is also not good. when you track your shipment online, you will be able to see only two updates -"Out for Next Station" and "Arrived".

although have read more complaints about gati than praises (if any), but at my place fortunately I have experienced good service from them, shipping and receiving both.

Blue Dart seems to be doing some drama now. Ordered a duracell AAA battery pack off amazon.in (prime trial) and yesterday their website said courier could not locate my address in Pune. Today it shows that delivery is delayed due to bad weather or natural disaster :D

Looks like these couriers will be the achilles heel of amazon prime.

Gati is worst among all. A product ordered through Amazon was delayed and when inquired the whole batch of products was confiscated by the government due to some regulation. Amazon communication was not good here as I had to call them to know the reason. They cancelled the product and gave me a gift voucher worth 250. This was the third time this is happening particularly with the Gati courier.

As for Blue Dart they play games like this. Any number of times they would update the addressee was not at home or door locked. If they are unable to deliver the item on that day they usually update like this. However, I thought Amazon had their own logistics, not sure what happened to that now.

Back