Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

The game is nearly unplayable now. In every other game, there is always someone hacking and killing the fun. Doesn't matter how much you train, smurfs and hackers will take away all your fun.

I have not seem much hacking with prime matchmaking. It is a ok for me.
But yes the kicking i have seen a lot. I carried a bunch of noobs till the end, only so they kick me. it was 12-8 but i am sure they will lose as they were that bad.
Once again this happened, it was almost last round and we were losing so bad and i got kicked. But i was happy that it wont be count as a loss in my game history.
I really want to play with friends but my timing are {whenever my wife lets me play} and makes it hard to find a group then.

After a long time I decided to do some case openings. I have made a video enjoy!:D

Just searched and found that even battle scarred stattrak wasteland is of 4.5k
Really lucky
I have opened 5-7 cases with the money from free games and haven't even got a skin worth Rs150
My advice is to sell it on marketplace other than steam and get real money
You won't lose more than 30%

Actually I don't want any knife (But its always welcome;).:D). My main target was getting usp-s kill confirmed. But usp-s is very very rare rarer than a knife I think.:(
Now coming to valve I don't know who sets the skin rarity but p90 grim is an awesome skin at least far better than that Emerald Dragon. I dont know why they put it in the blue category? It should have been in the pink.

Yes

wifIsLW.jpg

I am encountering this issue a lot lately.. missing shots almost like these. Then I thought may be they have nerfed the awp too, I was not too sure but now I think I was not alone & the game does have problems which are really stupid. I am playing source side by side & source doesn't have this issue.

Last edited:
I too have noticed the same. This is really clear only when you are using the awp. Missed a whole lot of shots which were like sure shot.
I thought it had to do with lag and how the server is handling it. Mainly as i usually play at pings 80 - 100 and my thought was it was the issue.
But nice to see am not the only one.
Again CS:GO has a lot of issue with body tracking too. I have shot a full round of clip into a guy (my gun was inside his body) only to have him kill me with 3 shots registered for 52 dmg.

Just bought CS:GO, it fails to start. I have just played only once, after that the game fails to open. Its like the game opens and I get a blank screen and the system hangs and I have to restart the system. I have tried some troubleshoot, like uninstalling and reinstalling. Even deleting the .exe file and fixing it in Steam. The game runs once and again the same issue. I have win 10 and all my drivers are upto date.

Done that long back. Still not able to play it. The problem is once CS GO starts, I wont be able to use any program or terminate CS GO via Task Manager. It simply wont allow into any window. Ultimately, I just have restart the PC.

Back