FS: RAM Corsair LPX 2400 DDR4 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check prices before you get ripped off!
PCpartpicker says a single stick of 16gigs of the RAM you mentioned costs $134 (at the time of this writing). Which is roughly the half the price this seller is asking for ONE 8gig stick!
Jhonweed, care to explain this premium price? Perhaps this is why you have not uploaded the invoice publicly, maybe?

EDIT : Price mentioned is for a 16GB stick, NOT 8GB. I stand corrected!

Last edited:
PCpartpicker says a single stick of 16gigs of the RAM you mentioned costs $134 (at the time of this writing). Which is roughly the half the price this seller is asking for ONE 8gig stick!
Jhonweed, care to explain this premium price? Perhaps this is why you have not uploaded the invoice publicly, maybe?

seem to me you have some confusion, user is selling each 1 X 16 GB sticks for 8500

Bro get a eye test done immediately or don't post under influence.
See the sale thread again , see the pictures again.If you still can't find the answer of your post then I will politely ask you to get out of my thread.
seem to me you have some confusion, user is selling each 1 X 16 GB sticks for 8500
It's night time, let him enjoy whatever he is having.
Sitting in Indian tech forum and quoting us prices that too for different capacity.
Check pm.

Bro get a eye test done immediately or don't post under influence.
See the sale thread again , see the pictures again.If you still can't find the answer of your post then I will politely ask you to get out of my thread.

It's night time, let him enjoy whatever he is having.
Sitting in Indian tech forum and quoting us prices that too for different capacity.
Check pm.

You can ridicule me all you like. Still I dont see an invoice, date of purchase, whether its been overclocked or RMA'ed.
I'm posting within the bounds of TE rules. As a seller, you are deliberately being vague, so I'm pointing it out.

You can ridicule me all you like. Still I dont see an invoice, date of purchase, whether its been overclocked or RMA'ed.
I'm posting within the bounds of TE rules. As a seller, you are deliberately being vague, so I'm pointing it out.

It's fricking brand new sealed pack.
Date of purchase also mentioned.
You seriously need to test your eyes.

Now move out of my thread.

It's fricking brand new sealed pack.
Date of purchase also mentioned.
You seriously need to test your eyes.

Now move out of my thread.

Selling brand new sticks without so much as a how-do-you-do?
Isn't it easier to argue with a potential buyer instead of listing ALL THE DETAILS?
Damn, now I'm late for that ophthalmologist's appointment.

Sellers don't realize, but if they put in the extra effort into publishing the details about the product they are selling, buyers are more inclined to purchase or atleast show interest. I have seen it happen here in TE so often.
And since the product here are two memory sticks, not Pixel 2.

Sellers don't realize, but if they put in the extra effort into publishing the details about the product they are selling, buyers are more inclined to purchase or atleast show interest. I have seen it happen here in TE so often.
And since the product here are two memory sticks, not Pixel 2.
Are u using tapatalk to browse the forum ?
If yes, then do realise that it doesn't show all details that OP mentions in the thread.

P.S. jhononweed is a reputed member of this community.

Man just upload it here. Not wanting to do so makes you even more shady.
You can hide your personal details if you want.
As I said interested buyer will get it which you are not and moreover keep your Gyan to yourself.
I have more sales here than your bottom feeder budget WTB threads.

Are u using tapatalk to browse the forum ?
If yes, then do realise that it doesn't show all details that OP mentions in the thread.

Aah yes I see problem now LOL. Yes using tapatalk TE Android version. It doesn't even show OP's full post! Thanks Vasim.
OP - big misunderstanding. Hope u realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back