Corsair Customer Support - Feedback Thread

I avoid their XMS rams, overpriced. Value select is best value then vengeance series is good.

Actually XMS3 was the only choice for me as I wanted one with heatsinks. The three rams I saw that comes with heatsinks were the XMS3,Vengeance,RipjawsX. The last two had huge height that couldn't fit in my cabinet's arrangement, so I went with XMS3.

It's 2 days and I haven't heard back from indiaservice@corsair.com (Was there any holiday ? I guess not) . I noticed a tollfree 18004255464 on the pack. Will call on them on Monday if they able to help me out.

Actually XMS3 was the only choice for me as I wanted one with heatsinks. The three rams I saw that comes with heatsinks were the XMS3,Vengeance,RipjawsX. The last two had huge height that couldn't fit in my cabinet's arrangement, so I went with XMS3.

It's 2 days and I haven't heard back from indiaservice@corsair.com (Was there any holiday ? I guess not) . I noticed a tollfree 18004255464 on the pack. Will call on them on Monday if they able to help me out.

Corsair anyways gives warranty even for its value ram. I am using value ram which is without heatsinks in a tight space and it works effortlessly.

After arguing with the lady @ corsair tollfree I got an reply from indiaservice@corsair.com . They took 5 days to reply me.
Here's the reply

Dear Valued Customer,
Sorry for the delay in reply, please find the address of our authorized service centre below and kindly submit the ram and the replacement will be couriered back.
Kaizen Info Serve Pvt Ltd –Kolkata,
14, Prince Cep Street
Room 2, 3rd Floor
Opp Hotel Embassy,
KOLKATA-700072
West Bengal State-India
Tel: + 91-33 – 32498234
Thank you,
Corsair Support

I copied the address in this thread because someone else might need it.

Today/Tomorrow I'm going to courier them the RAM as I get break during college hours.

My laptop RAM (Corsair 4GB DDR3) bought in September, 2012 is showing BSOD.

It is a confirmed RAM error, checked with 2GB default original RAM module.

How should I get it replaced? I am in Gurgaon.

Well..
here's the story..

Gave 2 Corsair products for RMA in Kaizen office on 8th January 2013.
1.AX 1200
2.H60

they told it will take 15 days max.

called them after 27th jan(around 21 days if my brain is not failing me).They told me its not here yet..and they will call me.

today it 19th of February and still no signs or news about it.

And am having my doubts on putting my faith on corsair.

Your turn Corsair.

So, today I got the brand new sealed replacement laptop RAM (Corsair 4GB DDR3).

How it happened:

Jan 26, 2013: I sent them an email asking the procedure.

Jan 28, 2013: Got reply. I was asked to submit the defective product to Kaizen, Nehru Place.

I could not get time to visit Nehru Place. So, I sent the an email on 6th Feb.

Feb 6, 2013: I sent them an email asking if I can courier the RAM to Kaizen?

Feb 6, 2013: I got the reply that I can courier the RAM to Kaizen, Nehru Place.

Feb 7, 2013: I sent them an email with tracking details of the courier I sent.

Feb 12, 2013: I sent them an email asking status.

Feb 13, 2013: I got the reply with RMA No. and was told that the memory module is in transit from Delhi to Bangalore. Replacement will be dispatched by 15th Feb and is expected to reach their Delhi office by 18th Feb.

Feb 14, 2013: I sent them an email requesting them to dispatch it directly to me (in Gurgaon) instead of sending it their Delhi office.

Feb 15, 2013: I got the reply that still had not received my defective RAM and they will send it to directly as an exception (???).

Feb 15, 2013: I sent them an email thanking them.

Feb 19, 2013: I got an email that new RAM has been dispatched from Bangalore by Blue Dart, tracking number provided.

Feb 20, 2013: I received it.

Initially, the delay was from my side to go to Nehru Place or asking them if I can courier but after that it was very smooth procedure. I got reply of every email. There was a slight delay even after I couriered the RAM (it took 2 weeks) but overall I am happy. May be, they should have suggested me to courier it directly to Bangalore instead of sending it Nehru Place first and then their Nehru Place people sending it to Bangalore but probably that's their process of RMA .

Weird. Kaizen in mumbai are efficient and helpful in their service. The turnarounds that i have experienced with Corsair RMA has always been superb.

If I'm not mistaken there is a direct Corsair number available on the RMA note.. any luck with that?

I submitted my vx450 in kaizen nehru place, the lady there said replacement will take around
10-15 days, and i've to pick up new psu from kaizen nehru place itself, i was under the impression that the new unit is shipped to the consumers house directly.:mad:

I submitted my vx450 in kaizen nehru place, the lady there said replacement will take around
10-15 days, and i've to pick up new psu from kaizen nehru place itself, i was under the impression that the new unit is shipped to the consumers house directly.:mad:

It was same in my case in bangalore. however I had to collect the replacement the next day.

Back