PC Peripherals CoolerMaster WaveMaster Silver

Also try visiting CI for hardware parts.... They generally quote a lot less as compared to SMC and have all good high end stuff... They dont have good cabbies though...

Antec SLK300B is 3700BQE without the power supply its really a gr8 cabinet.
Its got plenty of space and dont know about exact cost approx 4K-6K

More Info:- http://www.antecindia.com/pro_details_enc_slkseries_SLK3700BQE.html

Available in 2 colors 3700AMD[Beige] & 3700BQE[Black]

Also check

Antec Lanboy
Gaming the night away is fun. But it's vastly more entertaining when you're surrounded by caffeine-crazed gamers, talking enough trash to make a sailor cringe. So when a LAN party beckons, hit the road with our superbly light aluminum case. You'll arrive refreshed and ready for battle. And the electric-blue light exuding from its customized power supply will distract your enemies long enough for you to take that killer shot. So get LANBOY. And lift your game to new heights.

More Info:- http://www.antecindia.com/pro_details_enc_lanboy.html

Super Lanboy
Hear that? It's a LAN party calling you. So take your game on the road with Super LANBOY. Its durable anodized aluminum body packs 9 drive bays. Two low-speed 120mm fans, including one with mesmerizing blue illumination. And a windowed side panel that lets you show off your drool-inducing rig. So pick up a Super LANBOY. And travel easy

More Info:- http://www.antecindia.com/pro_details_enc_superlanboy.html

Switch, what is CI?

Also, about the Sammtronics - he said he's the only one who has the real stuff. He showed me the sealed packs, and said I can get it replaced anytime if I'm not happy.... so I'm leaning torward going in for it.

AND I AM SO TOTALLY GONNA GET THE WAVEMASTER. eheheh. I loved the cabinet.... mannn. I'll get it reduced to 8000... somehow...

Thanks for the Antec cabinet suggestions tho, they might still come in handy.

I have the P160 case and when I was buying it I checked out the Wavemaster too - they were about the same price at that time - the Wavemaster looks great but I was not convinced with its cooling ability. Does not seem to have an adequate cooling system. The front intake is not enough. My P160 has 2 120mm fans one in front and one at the back - as do the 3700 series Antec cases and the Lanboy.

With my P160 my P4 2.4C @ 3.0 is most of the time about 1 or 2C above room temperature.

There is one major difference in the 3700AMB and 3700BQE Antec cases - the BQE (Black Quite Edition) has the 3.5" drive cage at right angle to the front panel which makes for easy access to the drives. The AMB has 5 3.5" hard disk bays and the BQE has 4 bays.

IMHO - the Antec 3700 series cases are solid and have good cooling. If Looks of the case is the most important criteria then the Wavemaster is the way to go - specially if the computer is going to be used in an A/C room.

astrix said:
Switch, what is CI?

Also, about the Sammtronics - he said he's the only one who has the real stuff. He showed me the sealed packs, and said I can get it replaced anytime if I'm not happy.... so I'm leaning torward going in for it.

AND I AM SO TOTALLY GONNA GET THE WAVEMASTER. eheheh. I loved the cabinet.... mannn. I'll get it reduced to 8000... somehow...

Thanks for the Antec cabinet suggestions tho, they might still come in handy.

CI as in Computer Infinaite... I though you knew them... Nevermind... Quite a few people over here and on TA have taken stuff from them... Rage(not rave),Undertaker and latest is seafunn who got his complete rig from them... If you want thier number you can PM me...

I went to a local shop(Laxmi Nagar) to get the MS basic optical mouse(my frontech had started acting funny and didn't want go to NP to get replacement for something that cost just 280 bucks 9 months back).The guy told me he had Simmtronics for 2250,ddr 400 512mb.Said no idea about the chips inside,though.

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Asus A8N-E
Seagate 160gb SATA
Simmtronics 2 x 512mb DDR400
XFX Geforce 6600 256mb
Logitech Internet Pro keyboard - Optical mouse combo
Liteon DVD ROM (already have a CD writer)
Samsung 793MB
Altec Lansing ATP3
Antec Smartpower 400W
Microtek 800VA

astrix said:
AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Asus A8N-E
Seagate 160gb SATA
Simmtronics 2 x 512mb DDR400
XFX Geforce 6600 256mb
Logitech Internet Pro keyboard - Optical mouse combo
Liteon DVD ROM (already have a CD writer)
Samsung 793MB
Altec Lansing ATP3
Antec Smartpower 300W
Microtek 800VA

Why did you go for the 256MB 6600 :S. Its a total waste... you should have gone for the 128MB 6600GT. Get it replaced if possible.

^^ Yep, i was about to say the same. And a higher capacity PSU wud have been better too.

But if u cant get it replaced and if u r happy with what u have then u need not worry. I wud seriously try for a 6600GT though.

I'm not into gaming. Do you think I should have bought the GT anyway?

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ & Asus A8N-E : came to about 17500
Seagate 160gb SATA: about 4200
Simmtronics 2 x 512mb DDR400 : 4700 or so
XFX Geforce 6600 256mb: around 7800
Logitech Internet Pro keyboard / Optical mouse combo: 750 or so
Liteon DVD ROM (already have a CD writer): about 1400
Samsung 793MB: around 6800
Altec Lansing ATP3: around 2800
Antec Smartpower 400W: around 3600
Microtek 800VA: around 2300

Sorry for not posting the exact prices... don't have the invoice at hand. These are all before tax, add 4% for that

I highly recommend buying SMC International if you're in Delhi.

Sorry SunMysore, I don't have a digital camera so can't post pics

Back