Confused..!! Which 3D TV to buy.. Plz help me..!!

Hello everyone,

I am here with a big confusion. I am planning to buy a new 3D TV for myself but I am very confused at the moment.!!

After going through a few shops here in Chandigarh, India, I am confused between two options - Samsung vs LG..!!

1. Samsung UA40ES6200R - Rs 80,500 (Free - Two 3D glasses and a blu ray player)

2. LG 42LM6400 - Rs 86,000 (Free - 4 3D glasses)

Though I have two other options as well that I may consider upon your advice

Samsung UA40EH6030R - Rs 60,000 (Free - Two 3D glasses). I don't quite like it though as it looks a bit bulky for a LED Tv.

OR

LG 42LM6410 - Rs 88,000 (Free - 4 3D glasses). The man said that they did not have it in store but it is a better option than LM6400. I am not sure of this.

Now I am not a big fan of the freebies, such as the blu ray player and stuff because I already have a Sony PS3 that serves me well for a Blu-ray 3D Player. I am looking for something that would suit my 3D gaming and movie experience to the best of its level and would go well for at least a couple of years.

You all know my options and my price range now. Please help me with this confusion. Any other suggestions are more than welcome.

Hoping for a quick response from all you experts out there.

Thank you..!!

If 3D is a priority then how come you are still confused after a demo of both the TV's, LG with its passive 3D will be a better choice.

If 3D is a priority then how come you are still confused after a demo of both the TV's, LG with its passive 3D will be a better choice.

I know what are saying is totally correct. However, the Tv would be used by other members of the family as well, which clearly means watching normal daily soaps and stuff, not involving any 3D use at all. I should have mentioned that initially, but I apologise for not doing so. Though LG is not bad at all, but then I'm still confused.

Back