Budget 10-15K [Comments requested] Moto X Style 3GB+16GB for Rs 15000

Just ordered from Flipkart.
https://www.flipkart.com/moto-x-sty...-712e84eca3b7_1&lid=LSTMOBEAJTQ4QEAJZ2HXGK2RU

Looking to replace my Moto G1 (2013).
Main considerations: stock android, camera.

I know its 16GB only, but supports mSD card.

16999 - 2000 exchange for my (beloved) G1.

Dude not worth get Zuk Z2 or Mi5
Moto service is pathetic nowadays.

You literally have to take coupon for service at 8 a.m. In morning plus they serve only 110 coupons a day.
(At least this is in Pune)

imho Not worth.

There have never been any complaints about the build quality of the X Style, afaik.

Moto G4 Plus is 15,000. I really like the Moto stock Android.

EDIT : My usage is very lite, no games (except Monu Valley :).
I really wanted a better camera.

EDIT : And it doesn't have missing sensors, has NFC.

Last edited:
There have never been any complaints about the build quality of the X Style, afaik.

Moto G4 Plus is 15,000. I really like the Moto stock Android.

EDIT : My usage is very lite, no games (except Monu Valley :).
I really wanted a better camera.

EDIT : And it doesn't have missing sensors, has NFC.
It would have had been better of you bought the G4+ instead of Moto X style. Moto G4+ camera quality has been compared with iPhone 6.

X Style is old and in recent flipkart reviews, people are complaining about heating issues. Also battery backup is less because of the humongous screen. 4.5inch G1 to 5.7inch X style - you made a really big jump. Just hope that your phone does not jump from your hand and clatter onto the floor!

I've been considering G4 Plus since it was released.
There are too many complaints about over-heating (esp when using the camera) and screen issues ( tinting, screen burn-in, ghost touch ), particularly with the 'made in india' ones.
SD808 better than SD617.

Last edited:
There is a lot of confusion whether Moto X Style/Pure has a gyro : yes it has. Sensors:
Screenshot_20161008-144729.png
Screenshot_20161008-144747.png

Back