Clash of Clans - MMO

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Just came across this addictive online multi-player game where you build your village, resource and defenses, attack other players for resources and trophies, join a clan and hold clan wars.

Best part is that you don't need to play it regularly and even if you don't play it for days or get beaten by other players you can resume where you left off.

Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game in which players build a community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold and elixir, which can then be used to build defenses so as to protect the player against other players attacking them. The game also features a pseudo-single player campaign in which the player must attack a series of progressively more heavily-fortified goblin villages.

If there are many TechEnclave folks playing then we can set up a clan, join and fight.

Clash of Clans TechEnclave.jpg

was addicted to samurai seige. never actually bought diamonds etc... and when I changed my phone, I lost everything. started this game again... now at some 60 lvl. but it gets really frustrating if you are stubborn(like me) and refuse to buy those green diamonds.

Now these days you can link most games to your Google account and progress gets saved. You can play from multiple devices or change devices too.

And to be honest you don't need to buy gems. Just earn them through normal game play to build more builders. Rest be patient and you won't need them at all.

Google account
again.. me being stubborn refuse to do fb, google+(I have a google but it is not plus)

hence the loss of progress. :) getting 4 builders requires 1500 gems ;) I earned them by cutting trees. do you know how many trees you have to cut to get those many gems?

I joined around 50 days back.... at level 52 now. Super addictive game, costing half of my total time. To catch up with my peers quickly, I purchased gems worth Rs 600, the bare minimum.
What are your level ?

again.. me being stubborn refuse to do fb, google+(I have a google but it is not plus)

hence the loss of progress. :) getting 4 builders requires 1500 gems ;) I earned them by cutting trees. do you know how many trees you have to cut to get those many gems?
It won't share anything on your timeline or fetch your friend list if you do not give it the permission to. So don't worry about google integration.

If you earn 1250 trophies then you get 450 gems. On an average you can gain 50+ gems every 10 days from clearing trees. Then there are other milestones that you can achieve to earn gems. Just don't spend them anywhere else and they build up over time.

Never bought a gem. I am on level 71 in around 3-4 months. Just play casually once or twice a day when have time. This is the 1st game stayed on my phone for more than a month and there is absolutely no need to spend

used to play sometime back but gave up. the level differences on attack/defense was too much and gold gain at high levels was too less per attack. became quite repetitive.

I'm also active clash of clan player :p my clan has been very strong and winning almost every clan war except 2 in last 4 months. there are 2 clan wars every week in my clan :p my name is same MaxDemon on CoC. I'm at level 63 townhall 8 its fun to play once a while when bored.

I have 3 villages. If you guys form a TE clan, I can definitely move one of my villages from the other clan. My other clan is also formed and for guys from a specific forum

Been playing it on and off for the last couple of months. Think i like is i can be as active as i want. I rarely play during weekends and still come back and pick it up.
Level 71 @ TH8 now ... running with RegulatorsNW now ... we too are winning a lot of wars with quite an active group.

Back