Budget 90k+ Chinese hardware from aliexpress?customs?

PH0ENiX

Skilled
hi guys so i was making a custom watercooled pc nd on aliexpress i got pretty neat deals.just wondering what will thr customs fees be i am almost done and only thing left is to press buy now. Total products cost around 10k so i would like to know will customs be an issue?

They usually send stuff through normal post which normally doesn't charge customs since the item is marked as a gift. The delivery can take up to 2 months.

Last edited:
It shouldn't really get you charged up in customs, since as baccilus mentioned, those are tagged as "gifts". The only downside is that I hope you do not want to get those items immediately since shipping takes a loooooooooong time. My shipping once took almost a quarter before it got delivered. Quite curious as to what components you bought that you felt were great deals there.

It shouldn't really get you charged up in customs, since as baccilus mentioned, those are tagged as "gifts". The only downside is that I hope you do not want to get those items immediately since shipping takes a loooooooooong time. My shipping once took almost a quarter before it got delivered. Quite curious as to what components you bought that you felt were great deals there.

Wtf so long? Cant i opt for dhl or fedex whats rhe shipping time then?

Nd i brought a cpu block (raystorm pro) with accessories

Its not worth the hassle of buying electronics from aliexpress tbh.

First it takes lot of time to reach you (you can use fedex for faster shipping but thats expensive)

Second, there's no clarity on the customs imposed on products. Like I imported a cintiq tablet of 60k but charged only 3k customs on it whereas friend got charged 1k customs on 2k Qi charger. And you will be charged customs on 10k electronics for sure!

Third ..theres no warranty/ warranty resolution will take lot of time.

I still buy a lot of things from aliexpress/Dx.com but only small things worth 1k~2k. Motorcycle saddle bags/carabiners/trekking poles etc.

Also, if your stars are not bright and the customs guy imposes 5k customs on your 10k products, you can't do anything. Sure you can dispute the customs but then it means long painful process of dealing with customs babus.

Back