Cheap options for STD Calling?

Anyone knows of any cheap options for std calling?
I currently pay about 200 per week for making std calls.
I can make online calls but the other person has stopped using any smartphone so is there any app or software that I can use on wifi to make calls on mobile?

Reliance CDMA Prepaid.. everything unlimited, outgoing offnet/onnet, local/STD, incoming home circle/roaming, EVDO data without cap, Text national/local (100 /day). all @ 949.00 for 30 days.

or may be gift a 3g smart phone to the person on the other side and continue with online calling. :) can get the cheapest one for around 3k easily.

Use tata docomo. Pay some 666 for 28days and enjoy ultd calling to anywhere network incl. local+std.+some freebies like free sms+internet.

Can't gift a phone as that person already has one but can't use it for some reason.
I have MTNL landline at home but it doesn't allow calling free to other cities other than Delhi and Mumbai so can't use that wither. Confirmed from MTNL guys.
The other person is in MP and uses Tata Docomo GSM.I have Idea GSM and Aircel GSM with me. M in Delhi. Can they be ported to CDMA? Wikipedia shows that Docomo is in Delhi but only provides CDMA

Can't gift a phone as that person already has one but can't use it for some reason.
I have MTNL landline at home but it doesn't allow calling free to other cities other than Delhi and Mumbai so can't use that wither. Confirmed from MTNL guys.
The other person is in MP and uses Tata Docomo GSM.I have Idea GSM and Aircel GSM with me. M in Delhi. Can they be ported to CDMA? Wikipedia shows that Docomo is in Delhi but only provides CDMA

Get a local Delhi SIM which has a cheap roaming pack like free unlimited roaming for ~Rs.30
Then activate local calls at ~10p which almost all the operators have for around ~Rs.90-Rs.100

Then give the free roaming SIM to the other person. An hour of calls will cost you Rs.6. So even if you talk 40 hours a months its Rs.240+Rs.100+Rs.30[DOUBLEPOST=1436806502][/DOUBLEPOST]MTNL

Simply Unlimited 224, 30d Own Network Voice -Free. Rest rate will be as per Vidyarthi Plan, Own Network Free
Monthly Roaming STV Rs.79 for 30d free incoming while roaming. So ~Rs.320 for unlimited calls.

Thanks guys but it has so happened that I need to be with that person now due to some trouble with them. Would be leaving in a few weeks/months to stay with them forever.

Back