Budget 10-15K Cell phone with Longer battery Life which one is good

I would like to purchase a cell phone with longer battery life. I dont know which one is good. My budget is max 15k. So far I have seen these 2 phones:

Gionee Marathon M3 With 5000mAh Battery Launched at Rs. 12,999

Xolo Q3000 with 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery Launched at Rs. 15,500

Any reviews on these please let me know. Are they good. How is their aftersales service and all. Do they really work as mentioned or not. Please share your views guys.

If you dont want to go the big battery way, some xperia devices do offer very good battery life, xperia c and xperia m2 come to my mind immediately.
They wont last as long as lenevo p780, but definitely much better in this regard then say older flagships like n4 or htc m7 or xperia Z.

Since I have Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 and its really working very good, should I still purchase a new cell phone or should I purchase a new Power Bank. If Power Bank then which power bank is good for my phone Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. Suggest me a good Power bank Nice good quality one. Money is not the problem. I want a good quality which has good after sales service also.

If you are happy with your phone, why change? Power banks are plenty. Check out the sizes, you may need them to fit a pocket, leave it in a vehicle, or a bag. The decision would depend on how you wish to carry it.

If Power Bank then which power bank is good for my phone Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. Suggest me a good Power bank Nice good quality one. Money is not the problem. I want a good quality which has good after sales service also.

Within the budget of 15k and considering good performance and reliability, I would suggest you to go for Moto G (1st Gen). You may also opt for Lenovo P780 but it's little older and will not support latest Android OS. Don't go for newer Lenovo models boasting of large batteries, there performance is really bad - too much laggy, Poor signal quality WiFi and cellular both. I have been a user of Lenovo S860 for 6 months.

I'm using Gionee M3. It has good backup and generally satisfied with it. But, concern is free RAM available especially because of customizations like Amigo UI by the manufacturer. I will have to root to remove the crapware pre-installed. but, a good vanilla custom rom is what I'm awaiting. Another concern is, it is 200+gms in weight.

If I have to choose between Samsung Galaxy Note 3, OnePlus One (64GB, Sandstone Black), & Gionee Elife E7 - 32 GB which one to choose. I just need a good phone with atleast 32 GB internal storage and a good camera and a good battery life thats all. Money is not a problem for me. But these 3 features which I need should be very good. I am unable to make up my mind on anything. So please share your ideas or suggestions with me please.

Back