cashkaro.com - Share your experiences

anprav

Disciple
A friend of mine told me about this one. It says lots of coupons and discounts offered on the prominent online retailers like Snapdeal, Flipkart, Jabong etc, when you register and shop via Cashkaro. Have no idea how it works or is it really beneficial(when the retailers themselves are offering huge discounts). Please share your experiences if any.
CASHKARO.COM

I think this is equivalent to Mr rebates or ebates or something in US.
I think you need to go to their website and login and then go to FK etc through their website so they can track your purchases and then give you rebate / cashback later.

They are an affiliate partner of such sites. So when you shop from a link to flipkart or other site from their website , they get a cut of what you spend on flipkart or snap deal etc.

here is my cashkaro.com review.
I've joined cashkaro a year back or so. I've been paid Rs 900 so far. Still around 3k is in pending as it take so much time to get confirm for withdrawal.
below is the issue i found is :
1] You have to keep on tracking your purchase (even after clicking link from their site). After 3-4 days of purchase, post it in missing cashback. If you forget to do that, you'll not get cashback as most of time cashback not automatically tracked.
2] Final "Cashback available for payment" takes more than 4-6 month!

Hope it helps...
-

here is my cashkaro.com review.
I've joined cashkaro a year back or so. I've been paid Rs 900 so far. Still around 3k is in pending as it take so much time to get confirm for withdrawal.
below is the issue i found is :
1] You have to keep on tracking your purchase (even after clicking link from their site). After 3-4 days of purchase, post it in missing cashback. If you forget to do that, you'll not get cashback as most of time cashback not automatically tracked.
2] Final "Cashback available for payment" takes more than 4-6 month!

Hope it helps...
-
You are right it takes too much time & you have to keep on reminding them

Are there any other cashback websites out there that are more reliable? Want to buy a new laptop for college and I really need to save money.

Back