PC Peripherals Case / Cabinet with many HDD support

How about looking for used server cases in ebay?

Intel still makes server cases? Thought all of them were EOL.

Can you post a link of what make/model it is?

Also, what 5x3 case did you fit?

Once I am back to the office, will do.

Standard case I got from @rahuljawale. But I am pretty sure any case will go, bought for pfsense.[DOUBLEPOST=1514872271][/DOUBLEPOST]
How about looking for used server cases in ebay?

Intel still makes server cases? Thought all of them were EOL.

This is made by Foxconn. I set it up as a spare machine because almost the entire of Jan I would be away.

Cant find any server cases on Ebay India. Wonder how the servers are recycled in India.

Check ebay.com then. Shipping will be high. Not sure if customs will hold up. It is just sheet metal.

Or get Lian Li A71 with hotswaps. Fill fit around 12 HDDs. My Enthoo Pro holds 10 HDD and 2 SSDs. No hot swap.

Check ebay.com then. Shipping will be high. Not sure if customs will hold up. It is just sheet metal.

Or get Lian Li A71 with hotswaps. Fill fit around 12 HDDs. My Enthoo Pro holds 10 HDD and 2 SSDs. No hot swap.

That Lian Li A71 case looks quite good. Any idea where it can be bought in India?

I dont think Phanteks sell cases in India.

That Lian Li A71 case looks quite good. Any idea where it can be bought in India?

I dont think Phanteks sell cases in India.

Hello Rajil,

Thought I would pitch in a little here. I do own a Lian Li A70F Full Tower but that was bought quite a few years ago from a dealer here on TE. He no longer deals in Lian Li cases so that's a no go. He used to also supply Lian Li and LanCool cases to MD Computers (Kolkata) but that has long since stopped. I do not know anyone else dealing with Lian Li cases in India any longer.

Regarding Phanteks cases, MD Computers has recently started stocking them and from their website these are the models they currently have in stock:

Eclipse P300
Eclipse P400
Enthoo Evolv

If you your looking for a particular case from Phanteks then you can call MD Computers and speak to their owner Mr.Pradeep directly and he can arrange one for you.

Regarding my NAS builds at home, I'm currently using a Corsair 750D Full Tower with an extra HDD cage (which I imported from Corsair). The case can hold all of my drives and has room for future expansions.

2qumal1.jpg

dc508x.jpg

I did initially have plans for getting a R5 from Fractal Design but the shipping and customs charges dampened the deal. My next option was to get this 750D. With it's solidly structured build and ample room for HDD's I have no gripes with it thus far. I would recommend this case to anyone looking for a chassis for throwing in multiple drives. Bear in mind though it's a full tower from Corsair's Obsidian lineup so they are large and occupy a fair amount of space.

This is my other silent NAS unit, albeit in a different form factor...

zuppa8.jpg

Cheers!

Back