Careers and Employment Thread

dipdude

Skilled
Dear Members,

From now on please post all your job related offers/recruitments/employment info & opportunities in this thread.

Please do not create separate threads for the same.

Regards,

TE Staff

PS: POST RELATED ENQUIRIES THROUGH PM ONLY !

3d Graphics Professionals Invited

Hey guys...
Skywork Studios invites application from experienced/Fresh 3d graphics artists at all levels and positions.
Experienced candidates and freshers who know their stuff invited...
Job location: Gujurat
you can mail to preeti@skyworkstudios.com
Additionally cc me a mail at vijay_joys@yahoo.com
Mention the position you applying for in the subject line.

Pay is up there with industry standard. Accomodation provided too.
Character TD:
Job Detail:
Develop a general character framework for upcoming projects in Maya, working in conjunction with the project leaders and the programming team. Framework includes skeletal and facial systems, workflows, and user interface.
Solve technical production issues, especially those related to characters.
Participate in pre-production planning to determine and address technical design requirements and issues. Create documentation and tutorials relating to technical issues.
Offer Mel scripts and tools to streamline production and assist animators.
Support Multiple Productions.
Create secondary animation solutions for characters.
Additional Requirements:
Develop effects-related tools and techniques (cloth/hair/fur).
Work with in a team environment.
Offer Mel scripts and tools to streamline production and assist animators.
Knowledge of character rigging and interfaces.
Strong working knowledge of Maya.
Expertise in procedural animation.
Strong working knowledge of Dynamics, particle scripting, and Maya fluids react with character
Work well under deadlines and multi-tasks.
Performs special tasks as assigned.

Lighting and Rendering TD:
Job Detail:
Good understanding of 3D lighting solutions.
A very good working knowledge of Maya and Renderman.
Complete work within provided style consistently.
Core fundamentals, understanding of task, as well as light, form, shadow, and color.
Create lit environments and elements, including placing key lights, creating shadows, etc. for both rendered and real-time imagery.
Set-up compositions from existing elements, add post-production processing, and render final sequences.
Build shader library to be used by lighting department.
Additional Requirements:
The employee should be able to create lit environments and elements, including placing key lights, creating shadows, etc. for both rendered and real-time imagery.
Strong sense of composition, light, shadow and color is required- must be able to exhibit a variety of lighting conditions of primary and secondary characters.
Ability to overcome technical issues quickly in order to accomplish creative direction
Strong demonstration of composition, lighting and color
Maintain high quality and productivity throughout projects
Knowledge of Renderman and writing shoders is a Must.
Knowledge of shake or any other node based compositing software is a plus.

Dynamics Artist:
Job Detail: Strong knowledge of Maya.
Familiarity in working with complex particles like fire, water, dust, smoke, etc and dynamics like hair, cloth, etc. Knowledge of MEL is a must.
Creates visually exciting real time and pre-rendered 2D and 3D effects that follow the established art style
Work with rigid/soft body dynamics, particles, and shaders to simulate effects of explosions, smoke, fire, steam, fog, etc.
Develops appropriate production workflows and tasks by working in conjunction with the CG Supervisor.
Identifies potential issues during pre-production and participates in problem solving and creation of tool pipeline. Works to solve high level technical post-production issues.
Additional Requirements:
Develop real time effects utilizing particle sprites.
Develop textures needed for particle and FX in Photoshop.
Work with artists and designers to create all special effects.
Develop material and particle shaders.
Comfortable working with Fluid systems.
Knowledge of Houdini is a plus.

3d Animation Directors/supervisors/Artist
Job Detail:
A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, and essential facets of both 2D and 3D animation is essential.
Animator job requires problem solving skills, and creative solutions to complex problems.
Responsible for conception, animating, and communicating your ideas of how humans and creatures move.
Conceptualize and finalize spectacular and cinematic animation for a variety of characters, both human and creature.
Additional Requirements:
Be an excellent character animator.
Have experience with Alias\' Maya animation software and MEL scripting.
Must be willing to give and receive critique
The position utilizes traditional art training and a knowledge of computer graphics software to produce art and animation for various types of game genres and technical operating platforms.
Develop 2D or 3D art and/or animation in 3DSMAX/Maya, Photoshop and proprietary software
Participate in art reviews as required by Project Manager/Group Manager or Executive Team.
Experience with Maya/3DSMAX (or related 3D art software package) and Photoshop.

Programmer/Technical Director
Sound production experience of 5+ years.
Ability to develop plugins for Maya and good knowledge of C++, Delphi, perl...

Any Architectural Visualizers looking for full time employment?

Hi,
We are an Architectural Visualization Studio based in Juhu, Mumbai and currently have a couple of positions open.

Any TE'ers poficient in 3DSMax and Autocad 3d looking for gainful fulltime employment?

Send me a PM plz.

Thanks

Looking for some Macromedia (Adobe) Director based freelancers for some immediate work. Should be from Mumbai. Contact me at
Code:
022 26200214
Vivek

Can we make this sticky ?? :|

I was actually wondering if some experinced members would post the openings that they know of..

Sorry for this unnecessary stupid post (Mods may delete it after reading)

There's employee referral going on in Oracle Hyderabad for their Ebiz suite department (PLSQL 1-5 years). If anyone is interested, you can contact your friends in Oracle or let me know.

PHP Coders Needed:

Positions: 2

Level: Intermediate

Salary : 5000 - 15000 depending upon skill set.

Experience on php frameworks like Zend, CI, Cake and smarty templates will be a plus.

Contact me: +91 98865 00303 or via PM.

Wanted CNC programmers (Powermill/Unigraphics) and CNC machinists for a leading tyre mold manufacturer based in Bangalore. Interested parties can pm me for more details.

Requirement for Vision Plus professionals

Guys,

My company has started recuiting after a long time now. They are looking for people working on Vision Plus with experience of about 6-13 years.

For further details drop me a PM.
In the time of reccession, thought this might just help out somebody!! hence this thread.

Re: Requirement for Vision Plus professionals

gr8 work there bro,,, it will help some1 , nice to see people lending helping hands for others during such bad times..

:) ty for such a good thinking...

SEO jobs for guys good at spoken english. my company.

hye friends ,

just wanna help some of the guys in this recession times, this is an american company calling people expert at SEO , should be good at spoken english bcz the boss is american, don't understand hindi. plz pm me.

thanks.:hap2:

Re: SEO jobs for guys good at spoken english. my company.

OT:

I have one name GOOD with SEO

Average with English Speaking- how if The boss instruct via email?

what is this? where is this? what is the profile? Good Hinglish SPeaking just for the Boss?? or to interact wih foreign ppl? what are the packages?

Software Testing Jobs

Hi,

Wife's firm TCS-eServe is planning for recruitment drive in April. Its software testing for the Citibank domain ( Website and Bank Applications Testing ). Unfortunately they are looking only for normal graduates with a technical bent of mind for S/W testing.

They have mentioned clearly that they do not require BE's, B.Tech or MBA's. Intrested people can PM for further information.

Regards

Deepak Krishnan

hey friends,

the post is of SEO technician.
all clients are U.S. and Europe based, u'll be given a client or two to increasethe traffic blah blah......blah...restu know abt SEO.

you just have to interact with the boss, as u have to get the job done.... the way boss wants it to be done, like if u have good english then there will be less brain expense for the boss to tell u what result he wants, no miss understanding.

min. package is 2 lac. rest is all on your shoulders to prove your self.
this is the Indian setup of The Kali Network Inc.

nice opportunity. it's in noida, sector 63, Near Delhi.

:hap2:

Back