Windows Cant install Windows 7 in dell inspiron 5370 with i5 8250h

The dell inspiron 5370 laptop came with win 10 64 bit . previously used win 7 32 bit , tried to install in it but failed several time .converted gpt file system to mbr b4 install , legacy mode enabled, .but BSOD and massage came that the bios not fully supports the os and installation is stopped .bios is updated already .if anyone installed win 7 32 bit in a laptop with 8 th gen procy , then kindly help . My purpose is trading and my softwares works best in win 7 32 bit .

Windows 7 is not supported on 7th & 8th gen Intel systems. Even if you manage to install it using some hack, you won't find drivers for most of the hardware.

The dell inspiron 5370 laptop came with win 10 64 bit . previously used win 7 32 bit , tried to install in it but failed several time .converted gpt file system to mbr b4 install , legacy mode enabled, .but BSOD and massage came that the bios not fully supports the os and installation is stopped .bios is updated already .if anyone installed win 7 32 bit in a laptop with 8 th gen procy , then kindly help . My purpose is trading and my softwares works best in win 7 32 bit .
Best option for you is to run windows 7 in VMware

Back