[Cancelled] [GO] Philips Hue A19

These are only white.

The yeelights are about 24usd each and are proper RGB. I have two and quite like them, and they work with alexa / Home Assistant

Yeah these are 120 volts bulbs, you cant use them here.

Also you need to buy the hue bridge separately to connect all the lights and control them thru your phone.

Also these are 120v. Will blow if you put it in a normal indian light socket.

Thanks, did not check on that! Posted in a hurry![DOUBLEPOST=1507723709][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah these are 120 volts bulbs, you cant use them here.

Also you need to buy the hue bridge separately to connect all the lights and control them thru your phone.

I will be getting the Echo plus, hence no issue I believe.

These are only white.

The yeelights are about 24usd each and are proper RGB. I have two and quite like them, and they work with alexa / Home Assistant

What do/would you guys use as a non-voice and non-phoneApp interface to the various smart lights/devices? Similar to SmartTiles for SmartThings, is there something for the devices connected directly to the Echo hub or over WiFi? This is what is making me contemplate buying smartthings, which would then restrict me to buying smartthings supported devices as well.

Also, is there anything currently available in India like the GE and Leviton Z-wave switches for enabling the existing conventional lights?

Back