buying stuff for new home

psybronik

Disciple
Hi guys,
Recently we bought a new home which is at 8th floor (mumbai)and we will be buying the necessary appliances i need your help to get the appropriate one
Things we need to buy

1) 1.5ton inverter split ac
2) 2 LED tv's, a 32 inch and a 42 inch
3) a refrigerator ( budget 40-45k)

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

For TV - 32 inch go with LG, Check Vijay Sales/Flipkart. Not much in terms with FHD, HDReady. ( During offer from FKT price 4 LG was as low as 28k w/o exch)
42 inch your choice LG, Sony, Samsung. I would go with LG.( During offer from FKT price 4 LG was as low as 36k w/o exch)

For Fridge - Many new models so much confusion. The thing is we dont know if they will live long enough. Anyway 2 side door and one veg door at bottom ( traditional 3 door) or simple freezer, main door, veg door will suit you fine.

For inverter AC - No budget. Limited choices since most models at present are assembled in India. However do choose between Daikin & Mitsubishi.

For TV - 32 inch go with LG, Check Vijay Sales/Flipkart. Not much in terms with FHD, HDReady. ( During offer from FKT price 4 LG was as low as 28k w/o exch)
42 inch your choice LG, Sony, Samsung. I would go with LG.( During offer from FKT price 4 LG was as low as 36k w/o exch)

For Fridge - Many new models so much confusion. The thing is we dont know if they will live long enough. Anyway 2 side door and one veg door at bottom ( traditional 3 door) or simple freezer, main door, veg door will suit you fine.

For inverter AC - No budget. Limited choices since most models at present are assembled in India. However do choose between Daikin & Mitsubishi.
Thanks man.... you think buying tv online is a good option... i have bought many things online n 60% of tge time i have faced an issue.... though the prices are cheaper but i have concern about the reliability...especially for AC and fridge...

Couple of months back I was in similar boat. I had bought TV, Washing Machine n Microwave. First decide on models, check online prices and offline prices. Bargain with one of Offline store in the name of another offline store but price near about online. I did it with Vijay Sales; told them Kohinoor/Snehanjali offering it for XYZ. E.g. TV on FK was 44,118. I told Vijay Sales that from Kohinoor I am getting it for 44,500. You can go through thread posted by @?dOuBtFiRe?

Yup thats an issue. Anyways you are being in Mumbai the prices will be similar for these products. Also FKT and Ama India are ok with me. I think an user got a package from vijay sales consisting a tv, fridge and oven.
Got it.
https://www.techenclave.com/communi...rs-55-000-purchased-lg-42lb5820.172842/page-3

Couple of months back I was in similar boat. I had bought TV, Washing Machine n Microwave. First decide on models, check online prices and offline prices. Bargain with one of Offline store in the name of another offline store but price near about online. I did it with Vijay Sales; told them Kohinoor/Snehanjali offering it for XYZ. E.g. TV on FK was 44,118. I told Vijay Sales that from Kohinoor I am getting it for 44,500. You can go through thread posted by @?dOuBtFiRe?

Thank you guys i started doing research already ....i hope i get a good deal

Back