Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

Guys my uncle is going to US this month so any good deals that i can get? I already have my sister in US so i can deliver it at her address and uncle can bring it.. Please suggest.. I am thinking of a camera but was just wondering that it will be expensive as $ is at 53INR....

Guys,

Can anyone tell me best way to purchase from amazon.com & get item delivered in India (with all customs thing).

Its not big electronics, Just a casing.

Ordered using ILUVMOM code on 13th may and it still worked

On a site note has anyone here tried ppobox.com a sister site to shoponlineaboad.com and alternative to SnS?
Any feedback?

Adding to the above tried the sister site of shoponlineabroad ppobox.com 2 times and both time excellent service
They have an online cost estimator as well and both times the invoice they send me was less than the estimated cost:)

Both sites Highly recommended

Guys..Good Offer [h=1]Audio Technica ATH-M50 Headphones (Coiled or Straight Cable) $100 or Less + Shipping[/h]

1. USB Microphone, Stereo Microphone, Preamplifier, Digital Recorder, Custom Cables and more at Rock Bottom Prices from The Sound Professionals - Great deals on Microphone, Preamplifier, Digital Recorder, Cable and more!
  2. Search term ATH-M50-PROMO
  3. On first drop down arrow on product page select your choice:
    • Coiled
    • Straight Cable
  4. On second drop down arrow on product page select:
    • I would like a $60 instant order rebate and will enter code ATH-M50-PROMO-60 at checkout
  5. Add to cart
  6. At this point you can add promo code ATH-M50-PROMO-60 and proceed through checkout
  7. Total will be $99.99 + shipping (varies by location)
Thanks to Audio Technica ATH-M50 Headphones (Coiled or Straight Cable) $100 or Less + Shipping - SoundProfessionals Deals, Coupons and Promos

Daily deals-- save $15 to buy 10000mah external battery

Hello,everyone!I find a limit sales promotion at newegg.com for RAVPower 10000mah external battery for the price of $44.99 today,amazing lower price and super high capacity.The promotion time is from On 6:00PM (PDT-Pacific Daylight Time) July 27th.Just for today,and just for that time,cann’t place an order at other time.Hurry up to catch the chance!
Newegg.com - Shell Shocker Deal. Exclusive Jaw Dropping Savings on PC Components and Electronics.

Can anybody provide link(s) of Cheapest New Unlocked Galaxy Nexus from US from ebay.com ???

One of my friend is coming from US & i have 50$ off coupon(s) which can only be applied only on ebay.com via paypal.

Any help will be appreciated.............TIA !!!

Back