Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

yep. Ironically, on the indian site it has not that much!

No it has gone up significantly on Amazon India too. The import duty is now 50% of the cost of the product.

van8wEY.jpg

Guys, what would be a way out of this. Can someone form a firm and take an Import License and then show that they are selling the product.

There's one I saw on tech bargains
Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone w/ Mic $39.19
Check out the reviews from Amazon.

Is it OK to buy a manufacturer refurbished iPhone (GSM unclocked) from ebay? How much should I pay for iPhone 6 16GB?
Any possible problems that should be worried about apart from checking bands that are supported?

Thank you yes this is on my radar and the Mpow one...esp since this is available for <$40 sometimes...will try to grab it when there...

also tech bargains - can you give link to what that is?

I am not sure if this is allowed but if anyone needs to buy something from amazon.com and get it shipped directly to India (through amazon itself), I can help placing the order and you can transfer me money in my India Bank account. I have no idea if anyone would want to do this or whether it is anyway beneficial to them. If someone can let me know I would appreciate it.

The reason I am doing this is because I have some amazon GC balance that I want to use and I don't see myself spending on any big purchases.

I have ordered 1000s of books in last 10 years from amazon.com and still ordering, there are many products which costs more in shipping or do not ship at all.
If anyone needs help, I can search for that product on amazon..
serious queries only..

Books ordered where from all 3 different shipping formats, including toys.

Back