Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

Guys i found a steal deal.
Seasonic x series psu for 3k over ebay
Its 10k here

How do i forward it to india for the cheapest rate (total budget 5k)[DOUBLEPOST=1463252761][/DOUBLEPOST]I got relatives pver us can they do anything ?

Guys i found a steal deal.
Seasonic x series psu for 3k over ebay
Its 10k here

How do i forward it to india for the cheapest rate (total budget 5k)[DOUBLEPOST=1463252761][/DOUBLEPOST]I got relatives pver us can they do anything ?

Best to ask them to carry it, as it would be very heavy and the shipping would be expensive.

I want to buy FIFA 17 for PS4 and my friend is coming down from US on 1st of November. Can you suggest where can I look at to buy it cheap? Any deals and coupons that you guys are aware of? This is the first time I'm buying a game from US, so I don't really know which are the reliable sites, except Amazon, Ebay or BestBuy. But the prices on these sites aren't mouthwatering.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread. I recently won a headphone from urbanears.com and I have to provide a US shipping address. Problem is they don't ship to mailbox or forwarding address (shopandship). Could anyone suggest an alternative pls?

Isn't MIR only for Umuricans who pay their taxes there? Not applicable to us. Its actually $150. Not even decent for us if you count shipping and customs.

Back