All OS Buy new Tablet- Preferred Win OS

Amit Joshi

Recruit
Hello,
Looking for a Tablet with good battery backup and preferred Windows OS in range of Rs. 40,000.
Please suggest and not restricted to only market leaders any company would do as long as product is effective.

Thank You
Amit Joshi

Yes, acer alpha 12 is also good alternative, with better processor too. Though considerably costly. I am also planning to buy it in scheme for my father.

There is 15% (almost 8k) cashback on paytm right now. Earlier same product was out of stock when i checked last time. Fantastic deal. Only issue i figured out now is, sick company acer, has 8gb ram version in USA for almost similar price where as they are dumping 4gb ram versions in india since most people wont notice it, considering form factor and functionality.

yes, after finding out there is option of 8gb ram version, wont buy unless its launched here and if possible would buy from usa. There are refurbished units too on amazon.com for around 500$. Great price IMO.

How is your device working out? Isnt 4gb ram limiting/ falling short for win 10?

yes, after finding out there is option of 8gb ram version, wont buy unless its launched here and if possible would buy from usa. There are refurbished units too on amazon.com for around 500$. Great price IMO.

How is your device working out? Isnt 4gb ram limiting/ falling short for win 10?
My device is working nice and I use for Adobe Indesign CC 2017, Browsing (Chrome), VLC Player, Word, etc... My advice is not to buy the refurbished...

Hey, how is the battery life you are getting? How many hours and for what kind of usage?
It depends on the usage but if I watch movies and browsing then it holds for 4-5 hours but if I work on photoshop and Indesign then it holds for less period of time. but I've sold the machine for ₹30K

On olx? Any short comings u found because of which u sold it?
I sold it locally, Not on OLX, I felt the screen was very small for my liking and 128GB was not sufficient for me (I'm a one device guy, 1 laptop and 1 phone, I was trying to use it as my main laptop but it was not sufficient), no other shortcomings in the tablet.

Back