Less than 10K Buy a 2nd phone or upgrade to a Dual Sim ?

Mr India

Disciple
mu company gave me a new sim and i cant leave my old number. have a galaxy s3 and although i love it but it kinda hangs if i install fb and other apps like skype etc. so i dont use lotta apps. should i sell it and get a good 12k Mi/lenovo kinda phones or get a cheap 4k android ? i also have a old blackberry curve that i will sell too.
one phone i can only get a chinese brand and im scared how reliable etc. they are

Why not just use new SIM in Blackberry Curve if you are okay with S3 for now ? OTOH if you were looking to upgrade anyways, I would suggest single phone which could accommodate two SIMs.

A single dual sim Mobile offers convenience, although with a few compromises. Decide as per your needs. A 2nd gen Moto g is a good choice, if not the new 3rd gen.

A single dual sim Mobile offers convenience, although with a few compromises. Decide as per your needs. A 2nd gen Moto g is a good choice, if not the new 3rd gen.
i think the 3rd gen moto g is coming. shouldi get that or the lenovo k3 note ? moto has gorilla glass and waterproof feature though processor slow. however i read its ad that we cant use phone in water so no underwater selfies etc. possible like in sony. while lenova is cheaper and faster but dunno if screen will last in a fall. my s3 survived 5-6 falls till date and no crack. scared il break lenovo in a few months.also lenovo seems to have a very high sar value, very high compared to my s3. is there any other phone i should consider ? preferably gorilla glass or one with a non easily crackable screen. i hate phones that lag and it seems unless you buy a Apple most androids do lag sometime or the other that ruin the experience.

Last edited:
Why not just use new SIM in Blackberry Curve if you are okay with S3 for now ? OTOH if you were looking to upgrade anyways, I would suggest single phone which could accommodate two SIMs.
my company gonna gimme 1500 rs bill free on new sim that they gave . beacause BB doesnt allow me to create even a hotspot. i wanna use new phone to create hotspot or incase of dual sim use new sims free internet so that my old phone whatsapp is also online all day as my frnds and convos are in my s3 only.

Back