BSNL validity recharge

I had a similar experience with my old 3G sim.

I recharged from the portal and the expiry date got extended. :D

there is an option thats says

BSNL PREPAID MOBILE RECHARGE (All India)

Topup/ Recharge/ Flexi Topup Prepaid Mobile online...

after that login and do a normal recharge. Do a basic amount (depends on the state) for me its Rs.55/-

^Yup, but it is showing zero validity :S

iX3zB.jpg

I never thought about that. I never cared look into that page just made payment :p

from what you said in OP about SIM validity i thought it was sim expiry date (see your expiry date is 20/02/2015)

here is my screenshot.

See my sim expired.

50YWm.jpg

It happened many times like this and i recharge the same Rs.55/- and the expiry date gets pushed further.

I guess that the amount received from the recharge is valid until it gets used all out

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

from this link http://www.bsnl.in/service/tariff_excel_pre.htm#RC the validity should be 30 days

I have have to ask retailer that my BSNL 3G Prepaid SIM has expired and they will do the right recharge for me ?

It showing expired on July 2011.

West to a Retailer today.

Sadly he told that I have spent 220 for 6 month validity(no other thing).

Worst thing the validity 6 month will add after my expiry date.

That mean my SIM showing Ex date July 20011.

After this it will be showing Jan 2012.

I hate to go any BSNL office.

No choice have to look for a cheap new SIM.

^ Just *topup* for Rs 200 and you will get 6 months validity from *today*. Tried and tested by me! :p Or if you want to reconfirm, topup for Rs 10 and see if the validity has increased by 9 days or not.

Plus due to new year offer most likely (depends on the circle) you will get full talk time as well for all topups above Rs 200. :)

I've used PayTM, Freecharge & Mobikwik to topup my BSNL Mobile. All works.

BSNL doesn't have separate Topup & Recharge now. Just do a Topup & your validity will increase.

Check this page for Topup Amount - Validity details - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd

Go to any of those small roadside recharge shops...try a 50 rs top up...do not pay him,if you do not get the top up successful SMS.

Sent from Galaxy S2

Back