BSNL FTTH

Which plan are you talking about? The 100 mbps plan 1277 in the tweet (which I have) used to have a 750 GB monthly FUP now switched to 25 GB daily. F*cktards.

i think now they have applied daily FUP to all FTTH plans
Ceck this out on bsnl.co.in

WTF!!!!

Untitled.jpg

i think now they have applied daily FUP to all FTTH plans
Ceck this out on bsnl.co.in

WTF!!!!

View attachment 78703
BSNL is dead since it is a loss makeing PSU and this government if it comes back to power will most probably have JIO handle BSNL and it will be curtains for BSNL. With this kind of tariff and plans they could never compete in Tier 1 cities and since Tier 2 cities are also actively being covered by JIO, it is a pity that it will go like VSNL.

^ Are they enforcing these daily data caps? Is it for downloads + uploads or just down?

Maybe someone in management came up with this idea so its easier to compare with the 4G data packs.

Yeah people have reported getting speeds clamped after the daily FUP. I'm certain it's for down+up quota not just for downloads, what else to expect?[DOUBLEPOST=1549888218][/DOUBLEPOST]https://www.dnaindia.com/business/report-bsnl-freezes-employee-benefits-plans-vrs-package-2718511

Many users are complaining in twitter, to bring back the Happy Browsing offer like last year. But BSNL tweets like Daily FUP is the new trend, and people should get over HB offer.
It already converted 80% of ULD plans with daily FUP.

For plans above 675/- post FUP minimum speed is 2Mbps, and for the below its 1Mbps.

BREAKING NEWS! So it seems BSNL Director CFA has released a new circular notifying that the original monthly FUP be restored for plans 777 and 1277 :D

Just the new names of the plans will be "500 GB Plan" and "750 GB Plan" . Good news and hopefully this will take effect in the next few days if not from start of March month.

Fingers crossed! Looks like all the complaints on PG portal and twitter and email have made a difference.

BREAKING NEWS! So it seems BSNL Director CFA has released a new circular notifying that the original monthly FUP be restored for plans 777 and 1277 :D

Just the new names of the plans will be "500 GB Plan" and "750 GB Plan" . Good news and hopefully this will take effect in the next few days if not from start of March month.

Fingers crossed! Looks like all the complaints on PG portal and twitter and email have made a difference.

Govt tells BSNL to look at options, including closure

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Like VSNL a decision should have been taken long time back. However this govt would like to disinvest most of the PSU like Air India, SAIL, MTNL... but elections are around the corner and as usual no decision will be taken and we will be squeezed with more taxes to support these PSU's.

Like VSNL a decision should have been taken long time back. However this govt would like to disinvest most of the PSU like Air India, SAIL, MTNL... but elections are around the corner and as usual no decision will be taken and we will be squeezed with more taxes to support these PSU's.
Yea. First kill the best of psu, then sell them off at throw away prices to crony capitalist.
That's what they did with vsnl .
They will do same with bsnl HAL sail .
Oh yea, it was Vajpayee govt then, and it's Modi now. Same modus operandi. Kill, steal and enjoy.

They're disrupting the market right now, which I think is a good thing.

Yeah maybe later they will try to abuse their market dominance but at least we will have some competitors like Airtel to counter them.

If a cartel forms our only hope is government regulation but then we already have a cartel in mobile.

In any case, it will be the lesser evil than a govt agency like BSNL bleeding money and being kept alive with taxpayer money.

They're disrupting the market right now, which I think is a good thing.

Yeah maybe later they will try to abuse their market dominance but at least we will have some competitors like Airtel to counter them.

If a cartel forms our only hope is government regulation but then we already have a cartel in mobile.

In any case, it will be the lesser evil than a govt agency like BSNL bleeding money and being kept alive with taxpayer money.
By disruption they will kill competition and then you will be their slave life long. The will not allow any one else to flourish.
Will you like it if you had only Intel in pc market?
Cpu graphic ssd etc etc

And that's the whole point of the protest and strikes . BSNL IS being made to bleed so that Jio can flourish. Why isn't the govt giving 4g spectrum to bsnl? If govt wants it can make railways use bsnl for its CUG instead of Jio.

Note that efforts are being made to bring BSNL back to a healthy state with smaller less drastic changes like VRS and cost cutting (less benefits) and these useless employees are going on strike for that too claiming it's a privatisation move. With this sort of mentality I would rather their paychecks get totally cut off in the form of BSNL closure.[DOUBLEPOST=1550126786][/DOUBLEPOST]
By disruption they will kill competition and then you will be their slave life long. The will not allow any one else to flourish.
Will you like it if you had only Intel in pc market?
Cpu graphic ssd etc etc

Yeah we have Intel and AMD which is analogous to Jio and Airtel.

BSNL is too sick right now, it should just die off rather than keeping it on life support. But then that's just one person's (my) opinion.

Note that efforts are being made to bring BSNL back to a healthy state with smaller less drastic changes like VRS and cost cutting (less benefits) and these useless employees are going on strike for that too claiming it's a privatisation move. With this sort of mentality I would rather their paychecks get totally cut off in the form of BSNL closure.
Read 2 nd part of my msg

And that's the whole point of the protest and strikes . BSNL IS being made to bleed so that Jio can flourish. Why isn't the govt giving 4g spectrum to bsnl? If govt wants it can make railways use bsnl for its CUG instead of Jio.

BSNL is not being "made" to bleed. It is already bleeding. Maybe the govt does not want to give 4g spectrum to BSNL coz it's taxpayer monies going to waste if BSNL cannot function efficiently in the first place. Govt can force railways to use BSNL but why do that? Let it be an open market. Railways chooses the best tech at best prices. Not artificially lowered prices at taxpayer expense.

Back