Borderlands 2 -Discussion Thread

or maybe u can shift to pune for a week and we can have a go..
tongu23e.gif

we can also drag our agent ethan
tongu23e.gif

Well then we would need a female companion to fill in the role of Maya. khauji, if you can hook us up with one of them cute Pune girls, I'm packing my bags right now.
gap.gif

On a serious note, I'm dam excited for this title. I pray they include a boss like 'Crawmerax' in the first game's DLC, which made the leveling up and multiple play-through completely worth it. I mean why else would we even aim to achieve level 61, if all the other enemies were to scale to lower levels?

BTW, Any idea what would be the cost of the retail copies?

PC Copies would be around 699 I'm saying this since the publisher for the game sells at that price

Borderlands 2 will add fifth playable character (Mechromancer) post-launch as free DLC

borderlands2mechromance.jpg

During a PAX East Gearbox panel, a question popped up that most Borderlands fans have thought about, "Will there be a fifth playable class in Borderlands 2?" And when Randy Pitchford replied in the affirmative, it's fair to say most gamers were surprised/worried/suspicious -- what was the catch? Pre-order DLC, day-1 DLC, something gamers will have to pay for? Not at all, apparently. Randy said the current plan was to introduce the Mechromancer post-launch as a free download for all players.

The Mechromancer will fill the Borderlands pet class void. Growing up as a poor, half-robot girl can be difficult, so why not build yourself a Deathtrap companion to ease your loneliness? Sporting red hair and goggles, with a mechanical arm, I almost thought she could be related to the original Borderlands' Siren, but the eyes definitely don't match.

She's still a long way off however, still in conceptual design actually. Gearbox loves to share its fun with fans though, and introducing a character at a PAX panel is quite awesome of them. Announcing they're planning to release her as free DLC is great marketing, to boot. Perhaps to mock Mass Effect 3's day one character DLC, or perhaps just to show they're paying attention to what consumers want, Gearbox took the time to show us something cool they're doing. Gamers remember that sort of thing.

Source: Neoseeker

Borderlands 2 will reward you for playing Borderlands

borderlands2vaultvetera.jpg

Gearbox Software announced, today, a little bonus to those of you who have played the first Borderlands game, and are going to play Borderlands 2. A “Vault Veteran” skin, and head, will be available for each character for those players who took part in the action of the first game.

Gearbox says, via Facebook, “Borderlands 2 will reward veterans of the first Borderlands with exclusive character customization elements — here’s a look at the character heads and skins that are unlocked when Borderlands 2 detects save data from the original Borderlands!”

So there doesn’t seem to be any special conditions you have to meet, simply play Borderlands and still have your save file. Welcome back to Pandora!

Source: The Controller Online

Back