BookMyShow Rs. 250 off on Rs. 251 for Rs. 99

The Knight

Knight is coming
Adept
Can I buy two vouchers and use for single booking of 4 tickets ?[DOUBLEPOST=1419091414][/DOUBLEPOST]Just checked the terms & conditions, two vouchers can not be used !

Can I buy two vouchers and use for single booking of 4 tickets ?[DOUBLEPOST=1419091414][/DOUBLEPOST]Just checked the terms & conditions, two vouchers can not be used !
One voucher can be used with one account only.
Even for PayUMoney, you can get only 1 coupon for 1 account.
Use different accounts. BookMyShow and Shopclues supports OpenID. So you can login using Gmail, FB.

For each coupon, you have to buy minimum of 2 tickets.

I did math wrong and basically you get 150 off (which is not bad at all :p)

- Usual cost 410
- cost for coupon 99
- post coupon amount 160

so I actually paid 260. Which is 150 off on 410.

Thanks op! :)

I did math wrong and basically you get 150 off (which is not bad at all [emoji14])

- Usual cost 410
- cost for coupon 99
- post coupon amount 160

so I actually paid 260. Which is 150 off on 410.

Thanks op! :)
Actually you could have had got the coupon for Rs.80 if you had read a few pages of comments on desidime.

There is a special signup page for PayUMoney. If you signup via that page, you get 20% off on your first transaction via PayUMoney.

So I got Rs.170 off using each coupon. [emoji48]

How to use this code we get on email?

It's written that after selecting seat we need to go choose cash card/mobile and than choose payu money but there is no payu money option there

Actually you could have had got the coupon for Rs.80 if you had read a few pages of comments on desidime.

There is a special signup page for PayUMoney. If you signup via that page, you get 20% off on your first transaction via PayUMoney.

So I got Rs.170 off using each coupon. [emoji48]

damnit! missed that!

How to use this code we get on email?

It's written that after selecting seat we need to go choose cash card/mobile and than choose payu money but there is no payu money option there
Select Seats. Click on Submit. The total with tax added will be displayed. On submit you will be taken to Payment page. Select PayUMoney from the left sidebar. Click submit.
On the PayUMoney page, login using your PayUMoney ID. You be shown an option for applying the Rs.251 off coupon(You have to manually click on Apply). Then proceed to pay the amount remaining after discount.

No option for PayUmoney

Fridays allowed right ??

upload_2014-12-24_9-19-24.png

Damn it, i also do not see payumoney option and I bought this coupon so I could book a ticket for this saturday.
I am 100% sure it was there on monday since I helped my friend book a ticket on monday.

Last edited:
Back