FS: Others [SOLD] [BNIB] SeikoSND255P1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG

Skilled
BNIB Brand New In Box

This is the cheapest price that you will get anywhere in this country, so I dont really see any room for negotiation. Yes, you are free to go to Singaore and pick this up in person.

For sale is my Seiko FlightMaster SND255, that I bought from Creation Watches on the 24th of Dec, which was delivered to me today morning itself.
I did end up paying much more than expected duty on it, but that is my loss, not yours.
The current cheapest price on the internet is at Creation, from where I ordered it.
https://www.creationwatches.com/pro...-snd255-snd255p1-snd255p-mens-watch-1254.html

I am matching their price, because I want it gone, fast. Yes, you could order it from Creation for a similar price, but be prepared to shell out atleast 5.5 to 6K in customs.
xBq3pnL.jpg

I'm taking a 12K hit to the wallet.
Here, I have bitten the customs bullet.

I'd prefer NCR buyers for a hand to hand deal. I have 0 trading feedback, however I've been a member for quite a while now, and know some of the TE community personally.

1dkhNg8.jpg

The package as it arrived in the morning.

UBC0Zyr.jpg

Opened and resealed by customs

9UPO8Ni.jpg

The bill that Creation Watches sent me.

5OAnqkX.jpg

iPIocoT.jpg

eCLyvws.jpg

Why is the unit value for quantity (2) the same & u seem to b looking for two different prices for either of ur watches?

Why is the unit value for quantity (2) the same & u seem to b looking for two different prices for either of ur watches?

Because I ordered them together.
Because they came together. In one box.
Because creation are lazy mofos and didnt individually provide the breakup.
Because the price quoted in the bill is 276 GBP.
Which, if you do the math is around 24K.
Which is approximately what I am asking for the two of them.
8556 + 14830 = 23386

I just opted to sell them differently, instead of together, to increase my chances of sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back