PC Peripherals Bluetooth Mouse Suggestion

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

Was using Microsoft Optical USB Mouse (wired) light weight & within my budget.

Letter due to some arrangement, need to go with Wireless and bought Logitech M235 (with 3 year warranty) start giving issue within 1 year of purchase, sent for service and received new.

Again New one (replaced) mouse too start giving issue within 1 year (2nd year), again sent to service center and they refused (they didn't find any problem)... but issue is there and I can't work with issue (click missing/drop text selection in between). (It means any brand didn't help you after 1 year no matter you bought it looking at 3 yrs. warranty promise.)

Now using TAG brand cheap mouse, found it is GOOD but didn't like that the Red laser light keep peeping out of keys & from surface, need hidden/non-visible laser light mouse.

So please suggest me some better mouse (little bit big size than Logitech M235)

Waiting for reply,

Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1546664112][/DOUBLEPOST]Saturday ping for suggestion...

Last edited:
Thanks for reply.. do PM me once you get it and use it... I would love to place order for same.. if good enough... as Logitech mouse start malfunction within year .. no harm to try non branded/no warranty mouse...

I bought a bluetooth mouse from aliexpress and did not have a good experience. I dropped the mouse from a height of 2.5ft onto a carpeted floor and the mouse broke and stopped working on the very first day. These mice have great features on paper but the build quality is generally poor (china ka maal type). I would rather spend a little bit more and buy locally. I previously had a Microsoft Arc which was just superb but that too did not last more than 2 years. At $65 it was too expensive to replace.

Back