Windows BlueStacks Not Loading/Windows BSOD (Memory Management Issue))

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

Was using BlueStacks Android Emulator with my Windwos 7 till last year without any issue.

Since January 18, start using Windows 10 and BlueStacks ALL LATEST NEW VERSION failed to load.

Can use old version (they are able to load) but than with some issue (like video not playing etc.) and Windows10 BSOD (Memory Management Blue Screen Issue)

Hence worried about... can any one here suggest me any good Android Emulators which can run Whatsapp without any issue?

Thanks

Last edited:
I post this to post my findings and how I sort out the issue...

Issue was with old (7 yrs or more) Hard Diks.... Mechanical Issue (No Bad Sector/HDTune didn't find any issue but issue was there and keep system crashing as soon I open BlueStacks).

Even Windows10 too fail to find out the issue while installation, as I was just formatting C: drive install OS 2-3 times. (keeping all other Partition/System File partition untouched)

Latter I took Diskpart route and delete all Partition to clean install Windows 10 but it fails to load (BSOD strikes every time windows try to load).

Install Windows10 on 10 Yrs old 160GB HDD and found that with this HDD No Crashing/Loading issue with Bluestacks, thus bought NEW HDD install/load all and is working fine now.

Hope this help someone.... or me too ;)

PS: Special Thanks Goes to, our TE member 6pack for his great help every time and any time, without his help I may end up buying WHOLE NEW SYSTEM.

Last edited:
Back