BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

BJP has the Election commission in their pocket. Their performance difference in EVM areas and ballot votes areas in UP clearly showed that. Its an established fact now. Obviously, the party led by a guy booked for numerous murders wont lets a puny institution like Election commission stop it.

BJP has the Election commission in their pocket. Their performance difference in EVM areas and ballot votes areas in UP clearly showed that. Its an established fact now. Obviously, the party led by a guy booked for numerous murders wont lets a puny institution like Election commission stop it.

Yes We have two types of EVMs and EC..
Honest EVMs used in Punjab Elections, Delhi Elections, Goa or wherever Non BJP parties won! And dishonest EVMs used in UP, Assam etc...
Come on , if Congress and AAP truly believe in EVM tampering theory they should Resign Immediately from Punjab &Delhi and ask for Reelection with Ballot papers. If they don't, EVM tampering theory is just an excuse for their inefficiency. By the way even exit polls coincided with results, did they use EVM too? What next people's fingers were Tampered or hypnotized?

If EVMs Could be Tampered, with Congress the most Corrupt party of the lot ; couldn't have used it in 2014 to their benefits? Pretty hard to comprehend...[emoji16]

Yes We have two types of EVMs and EC..
Honest EVMs used in Punjab Elections, Delhi Elections, Goa or wherever Non BJP parties won! And dishonest EVMs used in UP, Assam etc...
Come on , if Congress and AAP truly believe in EVM tampering theory they should Resign Immediately from Punjab &Delhi and ask for Reelection with Ballot papers. If they don't, EVM tampering theory is just an excuse for their inefficiency. By the way even exit polls coincided with results, did they use EVM too? What next people's fingers were Tampered or hypnotized?

If EVMs Could be Tampered, with Congress the most Corrupt party of the lot ; couldn't have used it in 2014 to their benefits? Pretty hard to comprehend...[emoji16]
Firstly, lets agree Exit polls are bullshit and fixed. There's videos of those providers offering to fix them.

Secondly, Lets assume you are BJP, that wants to Tamper with elections? Would you tamper so that you get 100% votes? No, you'd be smart enough to get majority so that no one suspects foul play. In that light, would it be too much to think that they could also plan some strategic losses to give the appearance of credible elections? I think not. The difference in UP local elections says a lot in my opinion.

And you think of Congress as corrupt. I only think of them as incompetent. Else surely Congress office bearers would be in jail after 4 years? Only explanation that our 56inch chest PM would have let them be out till now, is cause they are innocent right? I think if there is tampering, then EC probably has some ground rules. When the public sentiment is clearly against a party, they wouldnt self destruct by giving them a clear majority.

Else surely Congress office bearers would be in jail after 4 years?

Yes, this is how the dishonest people survive.

I have always noted that whoever is in power, he is never interested in punishing the wrong-doers.
They try to take advantages of each others wrong acts, at the most.
They act only when they feel compelled.

Firstly, lets agree Exit polls are bullshit and fixed. There's videos of those providers offering to fix them.

Secondly, Lets assume you are BJP, that wants to Tamper with elections? Would you tamper so that you get 100% votes? No, you'd be smart enough to get majority so that no one suspects foul play. In that light, would it be too much to think that they could also plan some strategic losses to give the appearance of credible elections? I think not. The difference in UP local elections says a lot in my opinion.

And you think of Congress as corrupt. I only think of them as incompetent. Else surely Congress office bearers would be in jail after 4 years? Only explanation that our 56inch chest PM would have let them be out till now, is cause they are innocent right? I think if there is tampering, then EC probably has some ground rules. When the public sentiment is clearly against a party, they wouldnt self destruct by giving them a clear majority.

Sorry but I respectfully disagree ; You're making too many assumptions according to your convenience. Whatever may be the results whether you win or lose, if you truly believe in EVM tampering theory you should Resign Immediately and ask for Reelection with Ballot papers ; otherwise you are equally biased as much as the party you are blaming.

The RTI querry has cleared many doubts in this regard, EVM malfunction is less than 1% & almost impossible to hack. EC has been quite clear in this regard. Recently during Gujarat Elections, one Congress MLA alleged that EVM was picking Bluetooth Signals, so it was hacked! How Moronic? Later it was clearified that his mobile was picking someone's Mobile BT signal where the mobile device was deliberately renamed as EVM of XXXX Ward.
BTW The previous EC Head Mr Chawla was favorite of Congress Leaders.

Let's see what reactions come from Liberal Media with Gujarat Elections results tomorrow.
If Congress Wins ; its Victory of democracy, failure of policies by Modiji etc..
If BJP wins its EVM tampering...
Heads I win, Tales you lose!

Let's see what reactions come from Liberal Media with Gujarat Elections results tomorrow.
If Congress Wins ; its Victory of democracy, failure of policies by Modiji etc..
If BJP wins its EVM tampering...
Heads I win, Tales you lose!

What is there to see? Either way, the public is being played.... by secular/scammy/caste (UPA), hindu/right wing (NDA) and loudmouth/useless (AAP) politics.

I listened to a talk Piyush Goyal gave at the IISS six months before the 2014 election. That was all i needed to know about how this govt would do. The "*" means expected to be, not there yet but is there any doubt :D

5th largest.PNG

I listened to a talk Piyush Goyal gave at the IISS six months before the 2014 election. That was all i needed to know about how this govt would do. The "*" means expected to be, not there yet but is there any doubt :D

View attachment 75086

View attachment 75086

Thought Piyush Goyal alteast was a better person.

That graph is as of 2016. Two years after the goverment. The rank for 2017 and 2018 were predictions. We are at 7th position still. Same as 2015 (one year after the government)

To be sure Piyush Goyal peddled this lie in may 2018

That graph is as of 2016. Two years after the goverment. The rank for 2017 and 2018 were predictions. We are at 7th position still. Same as 2015 (one year after the government)

We have seven months to go. It's a projection. Come back in 2019

Piyush didn't say it, its from the WSJ that is using an org who put that data together

Looking at the table, Russia has dropped due to sanctions. Brazil has had problems. So too Italy. Canada has improved. UK is falling back due to Brexit. What is the story about France i wonder

Last edited:
Nope. WSJ didn't say that. They projected it two years ago. Piyush Goyal claimed that we are at number 5 position citing that WsJ projection this week. It's in your post twitter forward.
The only rise in position was in 2015.

Pyush goyal is corrupt. Check out recent articles linking him to obvious corruption scandals. None of these BJPigs are good. They are all corrupt except with the possibility of the old guard that includes Advani, Swaraj and Rajnath singh

EVM's can be tampered. Congress did it and BJP does it too.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-ec-defends-arrest-of-engineer-who-exposed-evm-flaws-1428821

Guess who was the "Govt" and "opposition" when this happened in 2010?

The fact that a professor was dragging form his house in the middle of the night and made to disappear for days to threaten his family is enough evidence of a cover up for me.

Also as I said before, my cousin has worked on assembling these machines at ECIL and the technicians themselves are a weak link.

So, get over it. You don't need to blindly argue just to support BJP.

Back