All OS Best way to ship/courier mobile phone from Mumbai to meghalaya

shipped an S7 + 4 cases 5 days back - 106/ for 900 kms for package weighing 800 gms
Have always used Speed post . Trick is to pack the box using cloth . Stitch the cloth on the box then put the address on a white sheet of paper and put transparent cello tape .No one has the time and effort to cut open the tape then tear cloth and then repack so definitely safe

Average cost 80 to 120 bucks with full tracking .[DOUBLEPOST=1512223531][/DOUBLEPOST]
@kuduku can give some tips

It will be expensive to send via courier.
thats another s7 which i took in FK sale . Upgraded again :);)

shipped an S7 + 4 cases 5 days back - 106/ for 900 kms for package weighing 800 gms
Have always used Speed post . Trick is to pack the box using cloth . Stitch the cloth on the box then put the address on a white sheet of paper and put transparent cello tape .No one has the time and effort to cut open the tape then tear cloth and then repack so definitely safe

Average cost 80 to 120 bucks with full tracking .[DOUBLEPOST=1512223531][/DOUBLEPOST]

Should have let me know, mine was lost.

Bit of an offtopic. I tried shipping a phone through SpeedPost last week. But they just didn't accept it. They said electronic items cannot be shipped. And it was the G.P.O, i.e, that's like the head post-office in the city.

Did they ask what's inside the box? If yes, what did you tell them?

Speed post is most safest courier to ship any expensive item, Have been using then for years now, Just last week used it to ship and phone to Manipur, cheapest and the best, The only drawback with then is they are bit slow compared to others and their tracking is most of time is weird.

@manjeet if they ask what's in the box just tell them it's a gift for some like books toy or some cloths they are not gonna open it and check it.

Bit of an offtopic. I tried shipping a phone through SpeedPost last week. But they just didn't accept it. They said electronic items cannot be shipped. And it was the G.P.O, i.e, that's like the head post-office in the city.

Did they ask what's inside the box? If yes, what did you tell them?
as @rkkaranrk said say anything . They dont open and check . Show a toy which compensates for the battery if comes under xray . This time they didn't even ask
Even after you say mobile a declaration form shows cost has to be signed .

Speed post is the best. Normally they don't ask whats inside and even if they do, just say PC headphones.

They ask packages with food products to be packed with white cloth so do that if they pester you.

Wrapped cell in cloth, then a paper box, again a white cloth with shipping address and then clear plastic tape..
Speed post people wants to check whats in package, though told there is headphone shipping to cousin.. :/
They stress on insurance thing.. even after item costs no more then 150 INR.. (they are still keen to check what is in package, when I agree to pay even 25% INR as insurance or even 100%)..
Trying DTDC now.

I have to return the payment received from purchaser.
As none of courier companies ready to deliver. (including speed post which accepted parcel, took payment and then returned the same.. giving vague reasons)

I am trying last 3 options tomorrow little far away from me, near Andheri East.

Any suggestions welcome..

I have to return the payment received from purchaser.
As none of courier companies ready to deliver. (including speed post which accepted parcel, took payment and then returned the same.. giving vague reasons)

I am trying last 3 options tomorrow little far away from me, near Andheri East.

Any suggestions welcome..
Try a different post office.

I think u need to read the thread title properly.

LOL - I was pretty sure it was written somewhere, but I skipped the title completely! Thanks!

The reason was that my company sends stuff to Assam every month, and I thought its nearby, the person can go and collect the material. The OP stays nears my office.

Back