Best VPNs

IMO, You need to consider only 2 things for VPNs -

Experience - Speed to connect, latency etc, and Android/iOS app, if any.

Servers - Having servers in other countries, even India, per se.

I think with the way the government is heavily relating access to torrent sites etc a VPN is almost a must have. If anyone is considering getting VPN I'd be interested in sharing the cost.

I remember seed box services used to be popular a few years ago

I would advice to avoid using the VPN on Opera, hell, I would advice to avoid using Opera itself in the first place now that they belong to a Chinese company.

Instead, look at SecurityKISS for using a free VPN. Else, buy one, its worth it. Buy from StackSocial, they are running several discounts.

Ya I think operas turbo mode vpn steals your privacy. I have been a victim. Here's what i received today:
And even after enabling 2 factor authentication I never received any sms pertaining to any sign-on

Attachments

• 1510985650244.jpg
    1510985650244.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 214
Ya I think operas turbo mode vpn steals your privacy. I have been a victim. Here's what i received today:
And even after enabling 2 factor authentication I never received any sms pertaining to any sign-on
how can you connect opera to random sign in attempt of yahoo?

in anyways , yahoo entire database has been breached so I don't suggest anyone to use yahoo for personal stuff. This applies even to opera. Don't use personal and banking stuff when opera vpn is active

As vivek pointed and also as for my practical experience I can say that.

Coz its only on opera with turbo on that m using that yahoo id since 3 months now. And today I received this email on alternate id that I was logged in successfully in Germany.

Why didnt my others logins got hacked in Edge and Firefox which have been kept logged in since more than 8 months or more.

Back