Storage Solutions Best value SSD 240+ GB

PayTM is giving good offer on Samsung 850 EVO.
But in this thread @vivek.krishnan mentioned that people who have bought from Amazon have faced problems related to warranty. Any way to check beforehand if it has Indian warranty?
I am in a dilemma whether to buy from here. Other SSD's are also on sale (20% cashback using promocode)

https://paytm.com/shop/p/samsung-85...-0-gbps-ssd-STOSAMSUNG-850-COSM180936A29706B6

Rs.8399 - Rs.1680(cashback) = Rs.6719 for Samsung 850 EVO

If there is any other worthy enough SSD available on the PayTM site, do post a link. I was looking for the Samsung 750 EVO but that is out of stock.

You need to ensure you get the non AM ending SSD. Check on Amazon, there are some discussions/reviews related to this. There is no way to check, its after you get it. I think you can raise a return in that case.

I bought the Samsung 850 EVO off ebay.in. I actually went for the M.2 at a slightly higher price because the difference was much less than the cost of a SSD bay

Bought the Samsung 850 EVO from the PayTM link that I posted. The drive that I received has the following model no : MZ-75E250BW
So I guess it is the drive for which I will be able to claim warranty in India. Already registered the drive on the Samsung india website. But in the My Products page, it is showing as "out of warranty". Raised a ticket in the portal regarding this.

Back