Best Place to buy iPod in pune !!

As it is evident frm the subject .......... i m located in pune and i m looking fwd to buying an ipod preferably 80 gb but 30 gb will suit me fine if price diff btw the 2 is steep .......... i mean that has to be decided ........ So wud the pune junta be kind enuff to shed thr wisdom ........ waitng for replies :)

i wud highly appreciate it if u guys can provide me the actual nos. as in price .... preferably of an ipod with papers !!

Its near Parihar Chowk. Towards the road that goes and joins the big road that goes from university circle to hinjewadi.

Josh said:
You can buy from Dass or some big electronics mall.
Dass is there in Aundh and many other places also.

Well i knw whr to buy it frm ... but my real concern for asking this qs was to get info abt a few places whr i can get a good deal ......... i hope i make myself clear .... thx anyway

well... u can get one from Digital World... in sagar arcade... FC road.... i got my 30 GB video for 13K... 3-4 months back...

kau_therock said:
well... u can get one from Digital World... in sagar arcade... FC road.... i got my 30 GB video for 13K... 3-4 months back...

Well gr8 to see someone finally answer ..... wud u please tell me if u got ur ipod with papers ??

ashishkushwaha said:
Well, In pimpri there are lots of cell phone shops and all of them have ipods. It is really cheap there compared to Rest of pune prices.

well but are those shops reliable or are they dodgy ......... a ipod is an expensive thing to buy !!

Back