Budget 20-25K Best Phone Under 25000 INR?? How is Samsung Note 3 Neo??

Fasiulla

Recruit
Hello Guyzz!!

I am Planning to buy Smart Phone Under 25k.. Please suggest me a better phone is this range... how is Samsung Note 3 Neo?? I am Planning to Buy it... Please suggest me any if any other mobile is good... waiting for Frank Opinion..

Please help

Only buy a Samsung if its a flagship one, otherwise stay away. I honestly don't have much idea about that range but you could slightly increase it and get a Desire Eye or something. Or you could have a look at the Galaxy S5 too. As I always say, either spend as less as possible for these toys and don't give a damn about it, or spend as much as you can without hurting your pocket and enjoy a flagship phone, because they are always worth it. Your budget falls in somewhat middle place, and that's always a problem :)

I agree with above. Apart from Galaxy S and note series everything is crap from samsung. One plus one if you like 5.5 inch screen after that MI 4 64gb us good option and if u want to save some go for moto x (1st gen)

I bought a white Samsung Note 3 Neo for Rs 19,000/- + Rs 450/- for a reb rubber case + Rs 1,100/- curved, tempered glass screen protector for my wife yesterday from Waves Telecom, Bangalore.

After a lot of deliberation and comparison with the Note 3, we decided that the Note 3 Neo was good value for the price. I was initially worried about the "Neo" tag as the Galaxy S and Note series are the premium line of Samsung products and I was looking for a premium phone.

However, my wife was more comfortable with the ever so slightly smaller form factor of the Neo phone and in the end, I felt that some of the negatives of the Neo v/s the original Note 3(slightly slower processor, 2GB vs 3GB RAM, HD vs Full HD display) might translate to better battery life which is what my wife practically needs in her line of business.

I keep seeing people in my office go for the One Plus One purely for the specs available at the price but I did not like the feel of the back of the One Plus One phone. Also, I'm not prepared for such a brand. To me, Samsung itself is a step down w.r.t. brand but my wife was insistent on Samsung only.

A side note: I tried out the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S6 at the store and noticed that while it was slim, the back was warm when the phone was simply on. I don't know what passes for acceptable these days but while folks may adjust with a battery life of one day, I'm not sure one would like their phone to run hot when doing nothing :).

With the cashback, S5 was available for 23.7k few days back in paytm.. Even now it's available from snapdeal at 26k apart from eBay as @vivek.krishnan mentioned.
If buying from eBay check if coupons can be applied.
But be advised, the Indian version houses Exynos chipset and not Snapdragon. (performance could be identical, though) GPU might make a difference in gaming.

Back